Part 9

The notion of Zara leaving seemed like a distant idea. Luke could not form the words for any appropriate reply, instead an out burst followed. "You cant leave." it rang as if a threat.

Zara was a bit shocked at Luke's reply. "What do you mean I can't leave!?" Zara gripped the covers beneath him "you can't just decide that." This just ruined his mood all together.

"I...I cant just let you go.." He will not beg although he may very well throw himself at the other to stop his departure. Remembering an ancient chant he started to murmur. In haste he rummaged a drawer for charcoal then drew a demon seal staining the wall. "These four corners will bind you. There is no escape unless I release the spell."his eyes sad with the after effect of deceit.

Zara growled slightly, jumping off the bed. "that's ludacris!" He speedily walked towards the door, his expression eager and angered as he reached for the handle. As his nimble fingers near'd the knob, he was met with a small shock that made him stumble a few steps back. He furrowed his brow, now showing frustration.

Luke spun on his feet and offered a hand for the fallen figure. "Its a strong barrier but it wont injure you." No one knew this side of the royal. Obsession rarely showed but here it was all over again. Not for some sport or item but for a being.

Zara glared up at Luke, quickly getting up by himself "Undo it." This was unbelievable, how could he be so easily trapped, this just only added onto the anger he was feeling right now.

"Why should I?" his tone was challenging "You are just going to leave!" By the moment he was showing more and more childish characteristics. Moping and blunt actions at the top of the list.

He tsked loudly in annoyance "So what? You can't just keep me here" Zara could see these childish antics grow and it just pissed him off more. "I'm not a thing you can just take, i'm a being"

"Im telling you. There is no way out unless i make one." he replied now immensely bothered that the demon was retaliating. Nevertheless he needed to be in charge and confident of his own command.

"Then let me tell you this. even if you keep me here, i will never be nice as before" He enthasized on the never, even showing his fangs slightly to show his point. He then walked over to the bed, sitting down with a grunt.

"Fine! Let it be as you say!" Luke stormed out. Opened the door with so much ease as zara found it difficult. Foot steps echoed in the hall and he headed for the castles stable. One fresh stallion he rode to a clear field and became a blur of black in the horizon. Rides always cleared his head

Zara sighed and layed back, clenching the sheets beneath him. He needed to calm himself before he went on a rampage, though he knew when the other would return, so would all those emotions.