Part 11

"Get up. We have to get somewhere" Luke acquired a hooded robe and draped it over the other after pulling him up to sit.

Zara pulled the robe off of him, tossing it on the floor and laying back down "no, I'm not going anywhere" He's made up his mind, he was going to not leave this room with luke with all his might, spell or not.

"You still dont get it" he backed away. stepped further and further away. Stood just outside the door which passed the 10 feet limit. A searing head ache rang in his mind.

Surely zara felt the same pain but he battled and kept a straight face.

The sudden pain made Zara jolt and made him clench his head. He bit his lower lip, fighting the urge to move back into the 10 feet limit. "p-pl.....ease" He choked out, still shaking.

"Just..Join me and the pain will be gone." This was going to be a stand off. He felt his heart being crushed, Slowing his breathing greatly

He clutched his shirt tightly, his breathing become painful and hard to do. This was hard on him due to his small form and wasn't close as strong as Luke. He was starting to get teary-eyed and harder to breath as moments went by, he wasn't going to make it for much longer "L-l..uu..k.."

Luke stepped inside the room and his shoes landed on the carpet. He greedily took air and gasped.He wanted to check the others state but decided against it to make his point "We cant endure a minute away"

Zara was gasping for the much needed air, still shaking slightly. He took a moment before looking over at Luke, his eyes still wet from the verge of tears.

A turn of his head and the sight of the nearly tearing other was ignored. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Time to leave."

Zara looked down, slowly picking up the cloak with a shaky hand and throwing it on himself. He then hesitentaly walked over to luke, keeping his gaze to the ground and keeping quite.

He reached for his hood and pulled it over his head. The hours he spent in this room equaled to duties he had abandoned so irresponsibly. Attending to them was the first priority. "Pretend you are one of my guards." he said as they were outside a solid chamber door.

Zara nodded slightly even despite the idea of him being a gaurd was absurd, with his starture not having much strength, being a guard never came to thought when one said Zara.