Chapter 10: People!

Sorry for those who like Jane...cuz i don't. XD Anyway enjoy the chapter my monks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked towards the door and Jeff literally kicked it open. "YO EYELESS BOY GET OVER HERE!" I heard a growl and when Liu walked inside with me, Jeff was not kidding when he said other people lived there, but that's a lot of people! When everyone saw what Liu was holding, they stared and went quiet. I gave them a blank face. Then there was a knife flying at my face. Jeff immediately grabbed it in mid air and looked pissed. (Not like that's anything new). "JANE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE YOU GO TO FUCKING SLEEP!" A woman stepped up. She had a white mask, skin like Jeff's, a black dress on, black hair, and black eyes. I'm guessing that's Jane. I stared and then proceeded to wish the glass shards out of me. I turned and looked at Liu. "Can't we just get the glass out....?" Liu seemed to just have remembered and started towards a man wearing a hoodie, with a blue mask on, and was dripping some sort of black liquid from where his eyes should be. The man looked at me and I lifted up where my clothes hid the glass. He seemed surprised at the sight and looked at Liu. He then sighed and nodded towards the stairs. As we headed there I could see this Jane girl and Jeff fighting...I wonder if this is a normal day for them?

We made it to a room that had the same design as the guy's mask. He opened it and it smelled like something died in there...oh wait...😂 there seems to be a dead body in the corner....how lovely... I was set down on Liu's lap as he sat on the bed. The other guy seemed to stare. "Liu...who is this kid and what happened to her face?" I immediately glared at the man. He jumped at the sudden change of my mood. I don't like when people ask about my face. "Well...Slender should probably explain it soon because he's the one who let Jeff and I bring her." The man seemed to think and then nodded. He then got this medical crap and set to work on getting the shards out and cleaned. As he pulled the first one out, I flinched, but didn't squirm or cry.

Timeskip

Finally! He's done! As he finished bandaging my wounds I heard static in my ears. The others heard it to and started to head towards the door, Liu not putting me down. As we went towards the living room I stared at the man who helped me. He clearly was feeling uncomfortable by my staring. "What's your name Eyeless dude?" He glared at me with his non existent eyes. "Its Eyeless Jack...but you can call me E.J for short..." I nodded and looked at the living room as someone new was there that I didn't see. It was a tall, and I mean VERY tall, man in a suit with a red tie, and seemed to have no face? Just white. He had these black looking tentacles coming out of his back, holding Jane and my big bro. "How many times do I have to tell you two to not fight?!!" Ooooo!!! Big brother Jeff's in trouble!!!~ Liu just sighed and shook his head. This must be a everyday thing then. When Jeff saw me he seemed to smile wider. "Hey (y/n)! You get yourself healed by Eyeless crap!?" E.J looked so tired of Jeff's bullshit he left the room! I nodded with my usual blank face. The tall dude turned and 'looked' at me. He then dropped the two idiots on their head where they grumbled. "Hello child. Liu and Jeff has told me some things about you. My name is Slenderman or Slender." I nodded my head again. "I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you Slendy. Has my big brothers always like this...?" I swear I saw Slendy’s black looking snake thing move towards Jeff's throat when I called him Slendy, but then went back to his back. All of a sudden everyone yelled out, "BIG BROTHERS?!" I looked at the rest, shrugged, and replied with, "Yeah? Jeff and Liu are my big brothers." They looked at all three of us and shook their heads. I heard one murmur, "Great...another lunatic..." I ignored the comment as I was FINALLY set down and looked around the people. Slendy nodded towards three people, they stepped forward toward me. This guy with goggles, two hatchets at his side, mouthguard looking thing, and twitched here and there was first to me, practically bouncing. "HI MY NAME IS TOBY!!!" Jesus! This guy is like a two year old! I nodded my head slowly at him. He then suddenly picked me up, making my eyes go wide, and squeezed me half to death while rubbing his cheeks on mine. "YOUR SO CUTE!!!!!" I looked at the one closest which was a man with a feminine looking mask on, a yellow jacket on, and seemed to be irritated by this Toby character. I mouthed the words, "help....me..." He seemed to have gotten the message because next thing I know, I'm in someone else's arms. "Jeez...Toby you almost killed the kid!" Toby shrugged and walked off. The dude then put me down. "My name's Masky and this guy over here is Hoodie. All three of us are Slender's proxies." I looked at the other guy who was wearing a yellow hoodie, a black jumpsuit/mask looking thing, and had red eyes with a stitched in red frown. I waved to him and he turned away from me. Shy much...? After that they left to go somewhere else, other people started coming towards me.

Skip All the intros cuz I lazy

I swear to god... Jeff and Liu have been asking me question after question about how I've been and crap. I just want to sleep!! I walked away to go to the kitchen and as I entered, a knife immediately was thrown at me. If Jeff didn't grab me out of the way, that knife would have made a nice home out of my forehead. Jeff glared at the idiot who threw it. It was none other than the bitch known as Jane. She apparently doesn't like Jeff...I wonder why...🤔. She also doesn't like me since, I'm guessing, I'm related to him. She has thrown a knife at me ever chance she's gotten so far and I'm getting annoyed with it. Liu went to grab the knife and I jumped out of Jeff's arms and grabbed the knife out of the wall where it struck instead. I then causally, with my beautiful blank face, threw it back at Jane, managing to hit her leg has she dived out of the way. She screamed out in pain. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I shrugged and put my arms up at Liu. He slowly picked me up and stared in shock at Jane. "Jeff did you hurt Jane again?!" I turned my head towards the voice and saw the short elf looking dude. "Hey link what's up?" He glared at me and then looked at Jane. "Do I even want to know what happened or do you all want to play video games?" All our faces lit up, except mine, and we, I being carried still, all went to the living room to play games, leaving the swearing Jane behind.

I have no regrets!!!!!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Damn this was a long chapter! I'm proud of myself for writting it XD. I have an ego over the stupidest things guys, don't judge.

Masky- We've been judging since you got here

NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION MASKY! DON'T BE LIKE MY BOYFRIEND!

Masky- Oh you mean your imagery one?

MASKY!.....LEAVE! *a dark aura has appeared around me*

Masky- oh shit! Bye! *runs out of the room*

That's what I thought! Anyway guys while I go hunt down the run away Masky thanks for all the followers! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS! *laughs creepily as I go try to find the wild Masky with a chain saw* (I'm such an innocent and pure child I know guys you don't have to tell me)😄😀😉😂

~MONKEY