Chapter 27: Find them

How ya'll guys doing today?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While (y/n) annoys the tar out of Fang, let's see how the others are doing...

3rd PERSON POV

The Rake is now dead- (nope)-

*static sounds* (back to the story!)

The Rake was currently tied to a tree, while the others questioned him about the missing little girl.

"I already told you! The brat fell down that huge ass hill over there and I don't know what happened to her after!" Jeff was getting frustrated.

"Well we checked down at the bottom already! She wasn't there and with how bad her injuries were, she couldn't of just walked off!" The Rake gave a confused look and seemed to realize something.

"You do realize that down that hill is where Fang roams around right?" Everyone thought a moment, then they all looked horrified at what the Rake just said and it dawned on them, that he was right....

Your POV

"Hey what's your favorite color? What's your favorite food? HEY! Why aren't you answering any of my questions!?!" Fang slammed his head onto the wooden desk he was currently sitting at. He was already regretting his decision of helping and somehow/somewhat befriending the girl.

3rd PERSON POV

All five pastas took off, leaving the Rake still tied to the tree. All kinds of thoughts raced through their minds as some ran, stumbled, or even tumbled down the hill.

When they got down, or stopped tumbling down, they grouped together. Toby then yells out. "There's no question about it, Fang took (y/n)! Who knows what's happening to her right now?! She's probably being tortured!!!"

Fang's POV

SHE IS TORTURING ME!!! END ME!!!

3rd PERSON POV

The boys made a plan and then split up to cover more ground. The more the thoughts came, the more frantic they got. 'What if he killed her?!' 'What if he's torturing her?!' 'What if he rap-' you get the point. (I don't feel comfortable saying the word cuz I awkward as hell) The thoughts seemed to get worst the more they couldn't find any trance of the girl....

Your POV

"Can I go home now...?" Silence is all I heard, no reply. I looked towards him and saw his eyes closed. Is he sleeping? I winced as I moved, slowly, towards the edge of the bed. I stayed quiet for a minute as I heard quiet snores coming from Fang.

Ok since he's asleep and I want to go home, I'm going to take his answer as a yes. I mean, I annoyed him enough, but hey, that's my job!

I manage to finally stand, but everything still hurts!!! I wince as I practically drag myself around, trying to find an exit.

After looking around, I notice a barely visibly, small door. I looked at Fang, who seemed to still be sleeping. Seeing as this was the only way to go! I started dragging myself towards the door. I don't know where this door will lead me, but... ADVENTURE TIM- I was picked up. 😑.

I yelped in both pain and I was startled. I looked at the person who ruined my adventure time and saw the one and only, Fang. He held me princess style as he carried me away from the door and to the bed.

"Whyyyyyyyy???? I just wanted to go home!!!" I whinned as I tried, keyword, tried to squirm in his grip, but instead winced, for the hundredth time, in pain. Fang looked down at me.

"You're still clearly hurt and in too much pain, you shouldn't even be moving. I'm simply keeping you safe from you opening a wound or hurting yourself." I pouted.

He put me back on the bed. "You said once I was healed a little you would take me back to my brothers." Fang nodded again. "I did say that, but seeing as how you're in a lot of pain, I'm going to bring your brothers to you. Now get some rest." I sighed as I closed my eyes and started to let my mind wonder.

Fang's POV

I starred at the little girl, who seemed to be at peace. I sighed as it actually felt nice to have someone here to at least keep him company and talk to.

After about 20 minutes I heard soft snores coming from the girl. I quietly got up from the desk chair I sat in and slowly went to the small door. I looked back to her one more time and then put my hand to the knob as the door disappeared into a bigger opening. I walked out of it and then closed the entrance. I looked out at the trees around me.

Time to find those two idiots....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Sup guys! I'm dead tired and Idk what to say so yeah. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, blah blah blah and see y'all later! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!

~MONKEY