Chapter 19: Ya know I'm just here

Hmmmm.......too tired...like usual...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha....ha....."So why the hell am I in this office again?" I say flatly. Liu then shrieks like a girl and scolds me for swearing....then scolds Jeff for swearing like a sailor all the time. I don't know why he even tries to get me not to swear...maybe he wants me to act like before all the "abandoning" me thing happened. So if your wondering how I got in the office again...lets just say I forgot BEN could go through electronics.....so Yeah, now I'm stuck here. "All we want to know Slender, is what happened to our baby sister's neck!!" Yep they're still going at it...what time is it...oh look at that. They've gone on for an hour already! Jesus Christ you guys... "It was Fang! Ok! Now will you stop pestering me?!" Their eyes widened. "Was she outside?!" Slender shook his head. "He broke into the mansion and attacked her, my guess is he didn't know she was important to you guys and thought of her as a kidnapped victim." They seemed both angry and worried. "But he knows he's not allowed to even be near, let alone be in the mansion!" Slender nods. "That's what I'm still wondering myself...why was he near the mansion to begin with and why did he think it was ok to break in and hurt the child.... We will have to be cautious, I will inform the others as well. Now please stop pestering me and leave my office!" They seemed like they still had questions, but did as they were told, Jeff picking me up like a normal person for once. They both seemed on edge now. They took me to the living room and gave me some coloring supplies and paper. They then started walking a little distance and started whispering to each other, I couldn't hear anything they were saying. My guess was they were distracting me, so they could have a private conversation. I'm not that rude they could of just asked for a second by themselves to talk. 😐. I started scribbling and doing normal child things when it came to coloring the paper, mostly because it was given to me and I wasn't going to waste my chance of doing something that won't get me strangled to death. I kinda wonder about this "Fang" guy....but for now....

I'm just here.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yep I updated the book finally! I've been sick for a while and now I'm finally better! But man...this Spring Break has absolutely sucked for me this year...six straight days in bed....dying....anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter though it's kinda boring, sorry about That, but as always... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY