Chapter 22: This Sucks....

I felt bad for doing a tag chapter and not doing an actual chapter so here you guys go, you get two chapters from the same book! 😅😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of running god knows where, I stopped. I wonder how my brothers are doing on their mission and when they'll be back....hmmmm... I really wish they would of just taken me with, especially since they said it wouldn't take long- wait....this is Jeff we're talking about, of course he's going to get both of them in trouble!

I started walking aimlessly through the heavily wooded area when I heard a snap. I snapped my head to the source and found nothing. I narrowed my eyes and then started walking again. I made it to an open area and saw a rock on the middle of it. It seemed as if someone had pushed a rock in the middle of the area on purpose.

I looked around and then decided to sit on the rock to relax. Oh also maybe I should mention again that I have no idea where I am, I just ran into here like an idiot.

I sat down, but then realized the rock was like three times the size of me and I could just lay down. I starred out into the sky and watched the clouds drift by.

It was so peaceful....until another snap was heard. I sat up quickly and felt a presence, in fact I felt a dark and violent presence near by. I shuddered, then grew confused as to why I shuddered in the first place.

I looked around, feeling pressure on my heart as if it was sinking to my stomach. Am I nervous? Scared? I didn't know... I started to stand up on the rock to see if I could see anyone, I didn't. I felt the dark presence in front of me, yet I suddenly felt a more lighter, but still violent presence behind me as well. I turned around to see who it was or if I could see them when I heard a screech. My mouth fell open out of shock. I was about to turn around towards the sound when I felt around three sharp things go into my back and my still opened mouth suddenly was full of dirt and other forest crap.

I lifted my head as far as I could and spit it all out. I gasped as I felt the, I'm guessing, claws go deeper into my back. I couldn't even move without causing any more damage to my back. I vaguely remember Jeff saying something about some creature in the woods/forest. I think this might be the creature, but no one else is here! I'm so screwed! This sucks!

Freakin Rake.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Idk what to say 😂....

E.J- How about you say you need sleep for once in your life.

Nah it doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I'll always be tired so oh wells fuck it.

Slender- LANGUAGE! *slap*

OW! That hurt jackass!

Slender- *shrugs and teleports*

*sigh* anyways I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and all and yeah.... That's it pretty much... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY