Chapter 12: Friend or foe?

School sucks 😑😢🔫 (I found this on Pinterest and found it funny as hell for some reason, so enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To please the two, I went to my room, but felt as if there was a presence somewhere...it made me actually feel something and that was fear. Something about it gave me a terrible and dark vibe. I shivered as I thought about it and opened the door to my room. I closed the door and lied down on my bed. I sighed and tried to sleep while ignoring the vibe I was getting. I slowly started to drift asleep when I heard and felt glass shatter everywhere. My eyes flew open and I went to get up only to have a claw looking hand grab my throat and push me down. Man my luck sucks.... I looked at the person in front of me. It was a man in about his early 20s. (I'm creating an oc on the spot rn XD) He had black hair with blue streaks, glowing golden-brown eyes, wolf ears,  had pale skin, and had a sickening smile on his face. The smile reminded me of my now probably dead "father". This sent me in panic mode as I scratched at his hand to get it off my throat. I was running out of oxygen as he squeezed harder. I used the last of my breath to scream as loudly has I could. I heard footsteps running immediately. Why did they come when the glass broke? Could they not hear It? Doesn't matter now! The man growled and glared at the door as it flew open. Masky, Hoodie, and Slendy were there. Slendy's black snake looking things (still have no clue what to call them lol XD) came out of his back. "I suggest you release the child....Fang..."(couldn't come up with a name lol XD) The man "Fang" growled as the black spots that covered my vision was going away and I could see again. I was then picked up by Masky and taken to where Hoodie and Slendy were. I coughed a lot, trying to breath properly again. "I thought we agreed for you not to be NEAR or even IN the mansion...especially to attack a child... She's not seriously injured... be glad otherwise you would be dead where you stand. Well you better leave before her brothers found out what you did..." His face turned confused with the statement of "her brothers". As if it was planned, we all heard the door slam open from downstairs. "(Y/N)! WE'RE BACK!" I smirked. I started squirming in Masky's arms, so I could get to my brothers. Slendy looked at me and then at Fang. (Every time I type "fang" it autocorrectsto "gang" XD) "Leave. Now." Fang looked at me and growled. He then jumped out of the same window he broke eairler. Masky then set me down and I ran off to my brothers and BEN.

"BROTHERS!!!!" I almost screamed as I jumped into their arms. They jumped, not knowing I was going to do that. I hugged them and then heard BEN say, "What about your bestie?!" I turned with a usual blank look at him and said, "Meh." BEN pouted and went into the corner, sulking. Jeff and Liu laughed as I continued with hugging them. I realized my hair was covering my neck which probably has hand...claw...whatever marks on it. When I was done hugging, I made them make me food. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Masky and Hoodie watching, probably just in case Jeff and Liu see the mark. But I do wonder...

Was he a friend or foe?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I finished this at like 5 in the morning...now I have to wait until 6 to get ready for hel- I mean School!

Jeff- It's ok Monkey! You can hang out with me!

Wtf! Why are YOU up so early!? Your never up at this time!

Jeff- Well....L.J woke me up with a prank so....yeah...want to go kill with me?

NO! Last time we went killing together you tripped me when the cops came and Slendy had to get me from the asylum!

Jeff- Awww...Please!?

*Throws Jeff out window* NO! GOODBYE! Anyway guys I should be able to write another story today depending on my schedule, but yeah, so BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY