Chapter 30: 1 Brother down

Holy crap, we're already at chapter 30?! This book has been a blast to write and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! Enjoy the Chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were heading towards Liu/Sully's direction, Toby wouldn't. Shut. Up. And I know I'm not the only one who wants to strangle the crap out of him...

Masky's POV

Someone's about to die today.....and then the brothers would only have to murder two proxies. I turned towards Toby and was just about to yell at him, when Fang stopped moving, causing me to bump into him.

Fang's POV

I ignored the fact that Masky bumped into me, though if we were how we were before, with me living in the mansion, I would of through a fit.

I turned towards the two. "Liu/Sully is straight ahead. Let's do what we did last time. You two go on ahead." Masky nodded, while Toby put a thumbs up. They then went on forwards.

Liu/Sully's POV

Sully was getting increasingly frustrated. I mean yeah I was slowly getting impatient as well, but I knew I had to stay calm. Getting all worked up wouldn't do me any good.

"Hey Liu! You there man!?" I slightly flinched at the voices. I looked towards the voices and saw Masky and Toby.

Huh. I wonder how they haven't torn each other to pieces yet.... Well more like how has Masky lasted this long, but whatever.

"Yeah I am! Find anything?" I saw them come into view and walk towards me.

"Well....more like something found us instead..." Masky explained. I gave a confused look and tilted my head to the side slightly. Masky sighed. "FANG COME OUT!"

I could only give a dumbfounded look as Fang, the guy we've been searching and possible ready to kill, was just calming walking towards us without a hint of ill intent.

I could only let out one word, as I was deeply confused as to why Fang was not attacking us. "...What...?"

Fang's POV

I was trying not to laugh my ass off at Liu/Sully's face. Like seriously, 'they' looked stupid. After a straight minutes of silence, all he had to say was....

"...What...?" I lost it. I laughed so hard, tears were in my eyes. He sounds so confused and- oh my god this is great right now! Especially since now I have....

One brother down....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'M ALIVE! HAHAHAHA! I'M A BAD BITCH, THEY CAN'T KILL ME HAHAHAHA!- *gets hit in the head with a pan*

Toby: Ok that's enough of you.

Masky: DUDE! You killed her!

Toby: *shrugs* oh wells! E.J!

E.J: Wha- WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Toby: Nothing, It was Masky's fault! Cya! *runs out*

Masky: TOBY!- You know What, I'll explain E.J. until then. *looks at readers* Cya her lil killer monks!

E.J: Still such a weird name to call the readers....

~MONKEY