Chapter 28: Find The Wolfman

My family got a puppy!! Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

The boys were searching everywhere for Fang, but little did they know, Fang was also searching..., for them...

After 1 hour....

Fang's POV

Where the hell can those idiots be?! I smell them in my territory, but they're scattered and I can't connect the smells to who they are. I know there's five smells for sure, that's about it. Ugh... I hope that kid doesn't try to be stupid and leave on her own to find them...

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room. I almost panicked when I didn't see anyone here when it dawned on me that Fang was out trying to find my brother(s).

I rub my eyes and try to sit up- yeah...nope time to stay lying down... well... THIS SUCKS!

3rd PERSON POV

There is 6 men, searching.... 5 are searching for one while the one is searching for one of the five. The 5 are panicking and worrying about the little girl, 3 of which fear for their life as in, if the girl is hurt or dead....so are they....

Fang's POV

Ok... so let's just go to one of the smells and hope for the best! I swear if they attack me, I'm not holding back! Technally it would be self defense and Slender even told me, if one of them attacks me first, I have permission to defend myself- Ok more like I have permission to kick their ass.

I chuckle at my own thoughts and near one of the smells. It seemed to be a smell of smoke, maybe from cigarettes? Oh god is it Masky?? Great... he and I never got along, even when I was still living in the mansion. He'll probably attack me immediately!

Masky's POV

I sense something coming... Is it him?- Before I could finish my sentence the Wildman himself comes running out from the trees and in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at him from behind my mask.

"What the hell are you doing in my territory...?" I rolled my eyes. "Don't act stupid Fang. Where's the girl?" Fang shrugged and then smirked. "I don't know, that's a good question though! Maybe she's dead already, but I've never seen you care so much about someone before!" I growled. "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO HER FANG!" I breathed slowly in and exhaled, trying to calm down.

"If she's not alive, your dead." Fang chuckled. "Oh? And who's going to kill me? You? The proxies?" I shook my head. "If she's dead, the rest of the proxies will be dead as well...her brothers won't take too kindly to their sister not alive and breathing." He hummed as if he was thinking.

"Well I guess I can stop with the act now!" He seemed to grow serious within seconds, "Where are her brothers?" I tilted my head, confused as to why he was so serious... "They're somewhere around here, along with Toby and Hoodie as well." He frowned. "Well we gotta go get them then. Their sister was pretty beaten up from her encounter with the Rake." He then started walking off, only stopping after realizing I wasn't following. "Well? C'mon slow ass! I ain't got all day! We better hurry before that kid starts trying to mess with my stuff or does something stupid." I quickly run to catch up to him. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he was being..nice? I guess that's the word and instead of us searching for him,

He's searching for us....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I've updated two books in one day, I'm so proud of myself. XD . Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and like always my dudes......................

BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!!!!!

~MONKEY