Chapter 25: Where is she?!

Sorry I haven't updated. I haven't had time and shit like that, so yeah. Anyway I hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PERSON POV

"WE'RE SCREWED! SO SO VERY MUCH SCREWED!" Masky and Hoodie were panicking and yelling, while Toby sat very calmly on the ground. Hoodie then took Toby by the shoulders and shook him. "Why aren't you panicking!? We have no idea where (Y/N) is and we're going to die because of it!!!" Toby sat quietly until Hoodie stopped shaking him. 

"Well...she left the mansion." After a few moments of silence, more panicking ensued and then the slam of the front door was heard....

Your POV

The darkness is my friend right now...hmmmmmm........

Jeff's POV

"GO TO SLEEP!" I said my usual catchphrase as blood splatted on the walls and myself soon after. Then I made them a beautiful smile. As I finished I started getting a bad feeling. I starred out the window of the house, towards the direction where the forest was, deep in thought; when someone touched my shoulder. I jumped and turned around, pointing my knife at the person's throat.

"Woah! Calm down! What's up?" I shook my head as the feeling seemed to worsen- WAIT A FREAKIN MOMENT!! My brother senses are tingling. I looked at Liu as he seemed to sense it too. He nodded and we jumped out the window like the badasses we were (...sure...lets go with that...) and we went on ward towards the forest where the mansion was, running like lightening.

Your POV

Lalalalala- Ok can I wake up now....?!

???'s POV

Man this kid is as light as feathers. Now where's my cave- home....- thingy... wait....I hear people....

I crouch down behind a large tree as I saw three very familiar proxies running like chickens with their heads cut off.

Hmmm....wonder if they're searching for this child here... I mean I could just give her to them, but where's the fun in that? Plus my cave is closer and the kid's pretty beaten up and is still bleeding from her wounds.

I should probably hurry too, the side of her face is turning about as pale as the other side...

Liu's/Sully's POV

I swear if those three idiots messed up while babysitting (y/n), Jeff and I- well I guess Sully too, will have their heads! Like seriously! How hard is it to watch a child especially one like (y/n)!? She doesn't cause that much trouble at all! (uhhh...sureee) Sure she tends to wonder off, but it's not that hard to keep her busy!

As we ran into the forest, I collide into something- or more like a certain ticking Toby. He landed on the ground, confused for a minute, but then sees us and freezes. "What are you doing out here Toby? Aren't you suppose to be with the other two?" Toby stares wide eyed at us and then jumps up and runs off. Jeff and I turn to each other at the same time and shrug.

We continue heading towards the mansion when we heard panicked yelling. We went towards the sound and were surprised to see the very three proxies that were assigned to watch our sister. We crouched down behind a tree and listened for a minute.

"WHAT?! THEY'RE BACK?! WE'RE DEAD! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE (Y/N) IS!" We froze when Masky yelled that last part. He was shushed by the others, but it was too late.... we stood up....

3rd PERSON POV

The proxies stiffened as they felt a terrifying aura behind a certain tree. They turned toward the tree to see two very pissed off brothers glaring at them. "Oh hey- ACK!" Masky was cut off as he was pinned to the ground by the neck.

"Now. Now Jeff...Just let them explain as to where she is....that is if they know..." Liu narrowed his eyes at them. Jeff got off Masky, who was coughing and taking big breaths in. The Woods brothers stood side by side, arms cross, and waiting for an answer while glaring.

When silence was the only thing heard, you could see them both visible frown, which is terrifying for Jeff who never seems to frown. Sudden they burst out yelling,

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So once again sorry I haven't written a chapter in like two weeks, I've been busy and my mental health is being an ass right now, but oh wells!!!! Now, enough excuses! I have a softball game at fucking 8:15 a.m tomorrow! Shit that's another excuse..... You know what!? Hope you enjoyed the chapter and like always my dudes...... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!

~MONKEY