~Day 1 || Jaya || Season 1~

Jay's POV
Me and the guys are sitting in the game room when I heard footsteps.

"Hey Jay."the most angelic voice ever called me. In an flash, I was up on my feet(I am the master of lightning, after all, hehe..).

"Yes Nya?"I asked as the others still played.

"Jay! I died because of you!"Cole complained, but I ignored him.

"I Umm...I need your help about something. Could you come or should I come later?"she asked me, blushing a little.

"He's busy-"

"Of course I will help you!"I said, cutting Kai off. He groaned.

"Thank you so much Jay!"Nya said shyly and led me out of the room. We walked down the hall and to the computer room. She opened my panel and gestured to it.

"The computers won't turn on and I tried to check it but I see nothing wrong with it. Mind if you check it out?"she asked.

"Of course!"I said and kneeled down in front of the cables.

"So..have you gone to see your parents recently?"she asked. I looked up at her and she was blushing a little. I coached and looked back at the cables.

"Umm..no I haven't, but I think I will go in Saturday,"I told her and looked up at her again."Why do you ask?"I asked.

"I don't know. I miss them, I guess."she said,"Mind if I tag along?"she asked.

My eyes went wide and then I coached again and looked down, nodding my head furiously."Of course you can. My parents would love to see you again. They really liked you,"I told her."But please, if she asks you if you want to see baby pictures, please, please, say no."I begged her.

Nya giggled, that cute giggle of hers."I don't promise anything,"she said."What if I wanna see you as a baby?"she asked and I blushed deep red.

"Oh-oh..."I said and looked back at the cables. I forgot about them, but I see nothing wrong."I see nothing wrong in here."I said and got up, closing the panel. I pressed the button of the computer and it worked. I rose an eyebrow and looked at Nya.

"Everything's alright."I told her and looked at her suspicious.

She sighed and rubbed her arm."You caught me."she said and blushed a little."Everything was alright. I just wanted to talk with you."Nya said and I laughed a little. She blushed even more."Don't laugh."she said, obviously embarrassed.

"I am not laughing because it's funny,"I told her and moved closer, thinking her hands in mine."I am laughing, because it's cute. No girl has done anything like that to get my attention."I said and kissed her cheek."Thanks."I said.

She gave me a small smile."Your Welcome."she said.

We stayed in silence for a while, just smiling at each other, then I said."Wanna go out this Sunday? Before we go to my parents'?"I asked.

She nodded."I would love to."answered Nya and kissed my check.

Word count ~ 527

Okay so I tried something different where Nya is she shy one and Jay the confident. I don't know how it turned out, I think it's sweet. Hope you liked it!