~Day 7 || Kailor || Season 7~

Kai's POV
I sighed. I feel so confused now, with the Twins and my parents being traitors and all. I need some time to chill off. I need somebody to talk to.

I opened the glass doors of the restaurant and looked around, checking the people in searching of the red headed owner of the place.

I noticed her coming out from some doors and made my way towards her. I needed to see her.

She noticed me and turned towards me with a questioning look."Kai? What are you doing here?"she asked, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her and sighed."I need to talk with you,"I told her,"Please?"

Skylor pulled a little to look me in the eyes."Of course, but are you okay?"she asked. I shook my head no,"Okay, go sit down, I will be back in a second, alright? And then we will talk."she told me. I nodded.

She kissed my cheek and walked back through the doors she came from.

I walked to one of the tables and sat down. I put my arms on the table and bounced my left leg a little while waiting for her.

Skylor came back minutes later with two bows of noodles. The put one in front of me and one in front of her, then handed me chopsticks, while she sat across from me.

"So, what's wrong?"Skylor asked, looking at me, concerned.

I sighed."Everything's wring, Sky."I said as I picked and played with my noodles.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"I don't know if you've heard, but some guys attacked. They call themselves 'The Time Twins',"I explained,"And since then, me and Nya have been learning things about our family. Bad things."I told her and shook my head."I don't know if I can take it anymore."I told her.

She sighed and reached over the table to take my hand, then took my hand in hers, giving me a warm smile."Of you can handle it. You are Kai Smith! The Fire Ninja! The strongest, the most caring! You can do anything!"Skylor encourages me. I chuckled and shook my head a little."Plus! You have your friends. You have your sister..."she trailed of for a second, blushing a little, then spoke again,"You have me too."she said.

I smiled at her, blushing a little too."Thank you, Skylor. I really needed that."I told her. She gave me a warm smile again.

"It's alright, Kai. I understand how you are feeling. You can always rely on me."she said.

"You are the best, you know that, right?"I said and she giggled.

"I've been told."she said.

Just then, we heard someone entering the restaurant. We turned around and saw Nya looking around, probably looking for me.

I waved her over and she came, out of breath. We talked a little, then Lloyd called us. Nya excuses herself and left again, leaving me and Skylor alone.

"I am sorry, I have to go too."I told her.

"It's alright,"Skylor said and took the plates and the chop sticks,"Just keep in touch, alright?"she asked. I nodded with a small smile on my face.

I went to her and planted a small kiss on her cheek."Thanks Sky."I told her and then followed my sister outside.

Word count-573
Okay, I have no clue why I write the chapters so short, like omg I am so annoyed by that, I don't know about you guys. Anyways, Day 7 is done! I hope you liked it! I really liked the scene in the restaurant when I watched season 7 so yeah, I decided to write about it.
That's all from me! See ya!
P. S. If you guys don't know already, I posted an art book. If you want to see my 'art' you can check it out! I will appreciate it! Thanks!
Okay, bye for real now!👋🏻