~Day 8 || Llorumi || Season 8~

Lloyd's POV
As I was walking down the hall, checking it, I heard Harumi talking with her parents in the Throne room. They were disagreeing about something, but I didn't hear what. I heard someone running towards the door.

The person came out of the Throne room and revalued herself as Harumi. She looked at me, and even through her white make up, I could see her red, puffy eyes.

She stopped crying for a second as she looked at me, but seconds later she turned again and ran away, crying once again.

I looked at the rulers of Ninjago, who were staring at each other."Why is she upset?"I asked.

"Please, Green Ninja, mind your own business."Harumi's dad told me. I can tell hers trying his best not to be rude.

I shook my head and turned around, then ran after Harumi. I followed her sobs."Harumi!"I said as I stopped in front of a room. I could hear her sobs from inside.

"Go away!"Harumi sobbed from inside.

I sighed."Harumi,"I said and rested my head on the door."It's me. It's Lloyd."I said.

I heard the sobbing stop."L-Lloyd?"I heard from inside, followed by footsteps.

I stood up straighter and stared at the door as Harumi opened it. Her make up was ruined, having thin, clear paths on her cheeks, from where her tears fell.

"Harumi, are you-woah!"I was cut off by Harumi wrapping her arms around my waist and sobbing on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her thin frame.

"Shh...shhh...don't cry."I shushed her, while running my hand over her hair and back."It's alright, Rumi."I told her.

She stopped shaking and rested her chin on my shoulder."Thank you, Lloyd."Harumi said and sniffed a little.

"It's alright,"I told her."Wanna go inside and sit for a bit?"I suggested and felt her nod.

The two of us walked in, which I assumed, was her room. She sat down on her bed as I closed the door behind me. I turned around and saw her giggling.

"Why are you giggling?"I asked, rising a eyebrow.

"Y-Your shirt!"she said, giggling even more.

I looked down at my green shirt. On it, a big white circle with three holes in it. It was from her make-up.

"I am so sorry, Lloyd."Harumi apologized, looking embarrassed. Since most of her make up was on my shirt, her face was almost clean and I could see her red cheeks.

I smiled warmly at her."It's alright,"I told her and looked at the shirt again."Zane probably won't be, though."I said and the two of us laughed a little.

I went to the bed and sat next to her."What happened? Why did you cry?"I asked.

"It doesn't matter,"Harumi said, shrugging."I am feeling better now, that you are here."she said and hugged my side. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her once again, resting my chin on top of her head.

Word count-516

Okay, I know this chapter is trashy, but I started school today(poor me) and feel extremely tired. I thought about leaving the challenge, but I didn't want to give up, so here you go!