~Day 4 || Kailor || Season 4~

Kai's POV
I looked at Skylor as she started walking away from us. I ran away from my friends and to her.

"Skylor wait!"I told her and she stopped and turned around. She looked at me with her beautiful amber eyes, expecting me to continue."T-That isn't our last meet, is it?"I asked, sounding a little nervously.

Skylor gave me a warm smile, then struggled."Only time will show."she answered and I nodded. 

We stared at each other, than started leaning in, but suddenly Dareth at us from somewhere, more like at Skylor, asking if she will return some food back in the menu.

Skylor laughed lightly and nodded."I will bring them back."she said.

"Thank God! My live is saved."Dareth said and walked away with his hands in the air.

Me and Skylor laughed, then Skylor turned back around and looked at me."We will talk."she said and I nodded.

She walked away, as I watched her."I will come to visit!"I yelled suddenly.

"Sure you will!"she yelled back and I laughed and shook my head, then walked back to my friends.

~Time Skip~
Kai's POV
I walked through the doors and looked around. The place was stacked with people.

I searched for the red headed girl with Amber eyes. I spotted her behind the cash register. I smiled at myself and walked towards her.

"Welcome to Chen's Noodle house, what would you like to...."Skylor trialed off when she looked up and saw me. I smiled at her."Kai?"she said, looking shocked.

"I told you I will visit, didn't I?"I said, smirking a little.

Skylor walked out of the cash register and to me, then wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged tightly.

"I missed you."I confessed. Skylor chuckled.

"You actually missed someone?"asked Skylor. I rolled my eyes.

"When can you get out of work?"I asked as we stayed in each other's embraces.

"Right now. The place is mine, anyway."Skylor said, shrugging. I chuckled and led her out of the restaurant.

We walked to the park, talking and laughing. After a while of walking, it started getting dark and we sat on a bench in front of a lake.

We stared at the lake and the ducks inside. I felt Skylor resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled at myself.

"I missed you too, you know?"she said and looked up at me. I looked down at her with a small smirk.

"Yeah?"I asked, rising an eyebrow.

Skylor nodded her head."Yeah. I am not cold hearted, you know?"she said and we laughed.

After we quieted down, we just stared at each other, the same way like two weeks ago. With love and admiration.

"Skylor, I need to tell you something."I told her.

"Tell me then."she said and I took a deep breath.

"I like you."I said, short and clear. She smiled.

"Well, I like you too, Fire Ninja."she said and giggled. I rolled my eyes at her.

We looked at each other again and I couldn't wait anymore. I kissed her right on the lips. She was shocked, then got over it and kissed back. Our lips were like two pieces of a puzzle.

After we pulled back, she looked at me."Wow."she said and I laughed.

"Wow."I said too and kissed her again.

Word count-579
And done! The first Kailor! I hope you liked it! This one is short too, I know, and I am sorry, but I don't know how much time I have, since I am driving towards Venice right now and don't know when I will be back in my room. Anyways, I don't want to bore you anymore with my live. Hope you liked the short story! More to come tomorrow!