~Day 6 || Jaya || Season 6~

Jay's POV
I lay in my room, on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I still can't believe what happened. I can't get over what happened.

I looked down at Nya as I held her body in my arms. The green poison running down her white dress.

"You...you have to make your last wish,"Nya said, weakly."You have to stop him."she added.

A tear fell from my eye."No! Not if that means losing you."I told her.

She lifted her hand to my cheek. I rested my cheek on her hand."I never wanted to be a part of your boys club anyway."she said.

"Nya,"I sobbed."Don't say that!"I told her.

"I guess it's true,"she said"The greatest love stories, do always end in tragedy."she said. After that, her smile fell and she took her last breath. He body fell limp in my arms, her arm falling from my cheek.

Tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls. My boy rocked with sobs. I have one wish. One last wish. I have to save her somehow. I can't loose her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I looked at it and said."It's open."The person opened the door and entered.

Nya walked towards me and sat on the bed. I sat up too and rested on the bedhead.

"Hey, you okay?"Nya asked. I nodded my head.

I opened my arms and Nya came into them, cuddling in me. I rubbed her arm with my hand.

"I am alright. Just thinking."I told her.

"About?"she asked. I remained silent."Jay, don't tell me you think about that again."Nya said, sitting up so we are face to face.

It's been some weeks since Nya almost died and I've been constantly thinking about it. Nya has caught me a few times and always scows me about it.

"Jay, why do you keep thinking about is?"she asked, putting a hand on my cheek. I put mine on her own."I am alright, okay? I am right here with you. You saved me, remember?"she said and I nodded.

"You're right, but I can't help it."I told her and shrugged.

"Jay, the best way to get over this is to forget about it. We are the only ones that remember what happened."Nya said and sighed."You should just forget about it. We have to forget about it."Nya said and sighed.

She looked down sad. It suddenly struck me.

I haven't thought that Nya feels sad about it too. She was the one that died. She could have died if I didn't for nothing of it to happen.

"Nya, I-I am sorry."I told her and wrapped my arms around her."I-I didn't think you are struck by this too. I-I am sorry."I told her.

"It's alright, Jay."she said. I know I can't forget what happened that day, neither would she be able to. We will just have to learn to live with it.

Word count-516

I know, I know, Jaya again, but what else for season 6, am I right? I am sorry it's so short and weird, but I hope you liked it!