~Day 10 || Llorumi || After Season 9~

Lloyd's POV
I stood on one of the Terraces of the Castle. Since all of the imperators are dead, the city told us to stay in here. We didn't know why, but we agreed.

It's night outside and I stood and watched the stars, thinking. My dad is in the jail. At least what's left of my dad.

And Harumi is...dead. I can't believe she died. And I just watched.

The two of us could have not been in the relationship, but even though she stabbed me in the back, I can't stop caring about her. And I hate myself for it.

And since she died, it hasn't stopped to hurt. It hurts more than when she turned onto us. It's like half of me is dead.

I sniffled a little and realized that I was crying. I whipped the tears away with my green sleeves. I couldn't keep the feelings in anymore.

The past few days I was only with the others. I didn't get time to be alone. I had to keep the feelings inside. I couldn't be crying for someone who betrayed the whole team. They would think something is wrong with me.

But Harumi means too much to me. I can't just not cry for her. I can't to keep the feelings forever.

"Lloyd?"someone asked. A female.

I turned around and saw Nya on the door, looking concerned.

In the time the guys were gone, me and Nya have become extremely close. She was there for me, the whole time. She's like the big sister I've never had.

I sniffled a little more and wiped the tears away, again."Hey Nya."I said.

Nya started walking toward me."Lloyd, are you alright?"she asked. I started nodding, but soon it turned into shaking my head no and staring to sob.

Nya ran to me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed on her shoulder.

"Shhh...shhh..it's alright Lloyd."Nya assured me as she rubbed my back.

"I miss her..."I sobbed.

"I know, Lloyd."she told me."But she wouldn't want you to be sad. Even though she turned out evil, I am sure she still had a soft spot in her heart for you."Nya said. I nodded on her shoulder."She's in a better place now."Nya said.

"I really hope so..."I said. I hope The First Spinjitzu Master wasn't very harsh on her. I am praying to Grandpa.

Me and Nya separated and I sobbed one last time as I wiped the tears away.

"Thanks Nya,"I told her, a weak smile tugging on my lips."I need this."I told her.

Nya smiled warmly at me."You know you can always count on me,"she said."And, nobody can be always strong, you know? You shouldn't pretend you're happy when you're crying inside. If you need a shoulder to cry on, come and get me, alright?"she asked.

I nodded and she smiled again, then offered me her hand."Let's go to the others?"she asked.

I waited for a second, then took her hand and she led me to our friends.

Nobody can be always strong. Sometimes, you just have to let everything out.

Okay, why am I crying?? Like am I the only one? Gosh..
I can't believe this challenge ended so fast. That was my first one and I really enjoyed writing it! Especially this last chapter, I am not sure why. I hope you enjoyed it as well.
Thank you so much for reading and to Amy4Walker for tagging me! Also to Au51in who created the challenge! Thanks guys!