Well Shit. I'm Falling.

Aria's POV
"Aria what are you doing here?" Carter asked.

"That's not important right now. Now, tell me what you were gonna do to me." I crossed my arms. I looked over at Nick and he was burning holes into Carter's head.

"Answer the girl. Tell her the truth." Nick gritted while falsely smiling.

"I was going t-to," Carter hesitated; Nick shoved him farther into the wall. Carter groaned and spoke again "I was g-gonna sneak into your h-house and kidnap you. I was talking over the plan with o-one of my fr-friends, when this piece of sh-UGHHHH Nick caught me." I looked at him in shock.

"Nick. Let him go. Its not like you're always  gonna be here to save my dumb ass." I groaned. Nick looked at me with the classic "you're kidding me right?" look. I nodded and he let the beast go.

Nick walked up to me and stood right next to me. "You're such an ass Carter Joel Lewensten. I honestly thought I could be the girl to change you. Apparently I was wrong." I looked at Nick and smiled. "Thank you for sticking up for me, but I'm 17. I should be able to fight my own battles."

"But he's 19!! And he's stronger than you!" Nick began ranting and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Nick's POV
"Look, I know that you don't want me sticking up for you since I won't be here for long, but still. You're my friend now, and I stick up for my friends. Hell, you're already clo-" I got cut off when I felt a pair of soft, strawberry tasting lips. Well shit. I'm falling hard. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around her waist.

(Skip to 3:28)

I smiled, pulled away, and stared down into Ari's eyes.

"That's one way to shut me up." I laughed. She giggled and looked down. I put my finger under her chin and lifted it up towards me. "Don't hide your beautiful face." I smiled and someone coughed.

"You done making out with my girlfriend?" Our heads fell back and we groaned.

Carter's POV (weird right?)

I coughed. "You done making out with my girlfriend?" They groaned and I laughed. "You won't be seeing the last of me. I will find you wherever you go." And with that, I turned around and ran into the dark abyss that was the rest of the alley that led to my place.