You're Kidding.....

Aria's POV

I walked back into the class, putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Since you decided to interrupt my class, why don't you tell us what it was about." Mrs. Marshall smirked.

"I really don't think that's necessary." I smiled quietly, walking back to my seat.

"No, go ahead Aria. Tell us." She continued smirking. I took at deep breath as a tear fell.

"My great great grandmother is in the hospital, dying from stage four lung cancer. That call...it was her saying goodbye to me. I haven't seen her in a year, since she got sick. So I'm sorry if I have to take a call, but she was the most important person in my life." By this time, a girl with long blonde hair had walked over to me and began consoling me.

"That was a real bitch move Sandra. I know grams personally, and for you to be a bitch, and make Aria share something so personal, something that she wasn't ready to share is really fucked up." Someone spoke up. I looked back, and saw my brother Bennett.

"Ben! You're here." I ran into his arms, hugging him. How's he here?

"The general said I could take a few days off from my deployment. He knew how much I loved her." Ben smiled, as if reading my mind.

"Yeah. He's right. You had no right to expose her like that. You have no reason to hate her, yet you do. Why is that?" A boy at the back piped up. Soon enough, more people were speaking up. I could tell that she felt bad, but I didn't care. She put me through so much shit that in this moment, I felt like people in this school really cared about me and that was all I needed.

The bell rung and I let go of Ben. We walked out of the class and I ran my hands through my hair. I walked over to my locker and opened it, before having it slammed shut.

"Oh, is the bitch crying again? Your great grandmother is probably happy that she's dead. She no longer has to hear about her slutty great granddaughter." Jake laughed.

I sighed and kept my focus on unlocking the locker again.

"Hoe. I was talking to you. Are you deaf?" He snickered.

Looking up at him, I moved my hair behind my ear before telling him "Leave before they see."

"Whoever you got behind you won't be there for long. You're just a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be alive."

"What was that you just said kid?" Two male voices replied angrily. I just smiled as he turned around and saw Ben, Nick, Carter, and four other guys. I'm guessing that they were friends of Nick's.

His smile increased immediately when he saw my brother, dressed in uniform. He turned back around to face me and my smile dropped.

"So you got bodyguards now? I bet the short one couldn't even take me."

I laughed, my head flying backwards.

"He beat Carter."

"Sure he did."

"He really did." Carter spoke up, embarrassed. "But now we're all good." They dapped each other up then went back to their original stances.

His smile dropped, when he realized the whole school was watching. Next thing I know, I'm up against the lockers, with large veiny hands around my neck.

"You listen here slut. None of these boys love you. But here's the thing. Meet me behind the school tomorrow afternoon. Noon. Don't be late." He whispered quickly before he was pulled off of me by a boy with glasses and Nick.

Fake Smile || Nick Maraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें