Three Empty Words

Zion's POV
"You take me on roller coasters. And I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry Brandon but we're over; we don't work, we aren't compatible." The look in his eyes, he's been murdered. His heart is breaking, and everyone knew it was coming. He knew it was coming, but he wouldn't accept it.

Because Brandon loves. Brandon loves wholeheartedly, and without a doubt. His love sometimes blinds him to reality and that's what happened.

"Charlotte, please don't leave. We can work this out, just tell me what you want me to change. Don't do this, please," he pleaded and dropped to his knees, "Charlie, I love you more than anything. What's wrong with me? What can I do to change?"

She looked him in the eye, sighed, stood up and grabbed her stuff, "Brandon, I cheated."

"I think it's time for you to go," I finally spoke up, anger laced with every word. Opening the door for her, I spoke to her for the last time, "don't ever come back here; if I see you on this property ever, I won't hesitate to have your ask kicked and removed from the property."

Two days later||

Third Person POV
It hurt all the guys to see Brandon this way. The fire in his eyes, diminished. Blown out. It's been two months, and Brandon has barely uttered a sentence. Aria was over at the boys' house, trying to figure out how to get him out of the rut he was in. They were huddled in the kitchen, with Aria trying to grasp the situation and asking questions.

"He hasn't sang?" She asked.

"Not even a verse." Nick sighed.

"He hasn't made a beat, or a song?" She presses further.

"He hasn't even touched the basement door, he can barely look at it." Edwin shook his head.

"Has he eaten? When was the last time B ate?"

"He eats, but not as much as before. It's like his appetite for everything has dried up; shriveled, if you will." Austin frowned.

"His door is locked, mans is depressed." Zion groans.

Aria smacks Zion on the back of the head hard, earning herself a string of choice words. "Yeah no shit you insensitive bastard."

"Aye Nick get yo girl before I fuck her small ass up." Zion rubbed the back of his head, speaking playfully.

"Touch me, see what happens. I dare you dummy."

Austin was fed up with the two. "Guys! Our brother, and your friend is hurting. This is NO time to be playing and joking around. Now either get your shit together, or leave and let us handle it."

Everyone was shocked, Austin rarely ever got upset, let alone yell at people.

"He's right, get your shit together. When you two are ready, you can come back and discuss with us like adults. But until then, go sit on the couch." Edwin crosses his arms.

"Nick he can't treat me like a child! Tell him he can't." Arianna groaned, looking to her best friend for backup. He shook his head and stepped closer to Austin and Edwin.

"Damn you really gonna do ya girl like that man?" Zion laughed and Aria elbowed him in the gut. Wrapping his arms around his stomach, the dread headed boy leant over and groaned in pain.

"Out." Austin pointed towards the living room.
The two looked down at the floor and mumbled a 'sorry' before leaving the room and sitting on the couch.

Aria's POV
"This is all your fault." I muttered under my breath.

Zion turned to me, staring at me as if I just broke his PS4. "How is it my fault!"