Chapter Fourteen

Hello! It's me CAT! I'm back with a long awaited chapter ! I hope this will quench a bit of your thirst for the story, please read my notes at the end!

Enjoy

~~~~~

Sweet Desire

Chapter 14

"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different Devils."

~~~~~

Adam watched the boat set sail. He gave Seto one last wave and even waved to Red and his friends too. Now, just as he promised his brother, he was heading home.

Ty sat across from him in the carriage in silence, he didn't stare at Adam but instead looked out the window. The silence between them was unbearable, but he didn't have the courage to break it.

He wondered if peace between Vragan and Emedo was truly possible, or were the scars too deep. There was nothing on the King of Vragan, Adam knew nothing, not even his father knew anything about who he was.

But the secrecy made sense. Not knowing who the ruler was, makes it difficult to target the monarchy and since nothing is known, there's no telling how powerful this guy could secretly be.

"Hey Ty?" Adam said. Ty made a noise in acknowledgment but didn't move his head. Adam hesitated before asking, "Is the King a big scary guy? Or is he super nice?"

Ty glanced at him, Adam was genuinely curious and he could see it in Adam's eyes. Ty sighed, "The King is certainly kind, but the King is also someone to respect and fear, the King is a skilled sorcerer who can use all magic and has mastered more than 8 skills, despite being a Level 1 sorcerer."

"Level 1?" Adam tilted his head.

Ty sighed and turned away from the window. "In Vragan, sorcerers are born with a level. The level doesn't determine strength, but actually determines the number of magic skills the sorcerer naturally possesses. The skills that they naturally possess are the skills they will have the easiest time learning and mastering, and the Vragan King is a Level 1 sorcerer.

"Meaning they could only naturally use one skill, and it was not one of the main 5, learnable magics. But even despite that the King has already master 4 of the main skills, and half of the 5th main magic. The King is also able to use all the other magic learnable, but has not necessarily mastered them quite yet."

"Wow! That sounds so cool!" Ty flinched in shock as Adam yelled, "Your king sounds like a super strong and dedicated guy! He must have worked so hard in order to learn that much! Do you think he'll master all the magic?"

Ty shrugged, "No one has ever mastered all the magics in their life time...but if any one can, it'll be my King!" Ty grinned, "My King is the best King around, and not even you could be better," Ty gave Adam a smug grin.

Adam laughed, "I admit defeat! I can't even sit and do paperwork, let alone study and practice magic, even if I could use it," Adam chuckled. Though he guessed he sort of could now....but it wasn't the same. On the outside of the carriage Ian smiled slightly before encouraging the horses to keep up their fast pace.

Ty stopped smiling and cleared his throat, he looked away from Adam, "Just don't worry about it...I'll handle the letter and delivery, you just worry about the treaty. You'll only meet the King if they agree to the meeting."

"Of course," At least they had a moment of friendship, he was thankful for that at least. Adam rested his head against the carriage wall, in a few moments he was out like a light.