Chapter 11

1k!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Sabine's P.O.V

I was so stressed with all the drama in my life. First, Jarrus bullies me with no reason since first grade. Second, I find out that our parents are dating and we may become siblings. Lastly, he says I'm the blind one?!

I am sick of it!

The phone's ringtone played Ketsu's favorite song, Delicate by Taylor Swift. I found it odd that she liked that song but who am I to judge? My favorite song is No Excuses by Meghan Trainor.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through the vigorous amount of notifications that I have.

   I wonder what's going on, I thought

   I wonder what's going on, I thought. I finally looked at the message Ketsu sent before sending my own in return.

   She didn't text me back and I'll have to wait a whole day before returning to Instagram and WhatsApp

She didn't text me back and I'll have to wait a whole day before returning to Instagram and WhatsApp. Yet, I was really worried and curious on what's going around on social media. It was mainly kids from our school. I recognize a lot of the names people use.

It was also a whole day until finding out what Ketsu wants to tell me. Hopefully, no one will tell me at school before meeting with her. Whatever the news was seemed to be about her. My friend is in trouble and I don't have a clue to what the problem is.

   I sighed and rested my head on top of the desk's surface. Closing my eyes, I just stayed there for a moment to soak in the peace and quiet.

   No drama.

   No problems.

   No ruining lives because of selfish desires.

   It was just me in my room with sun shining through the window. To relieve more of my stress, I could draw or spray paint something on the easel. That's what helps calm my nerves and release it through art. It's helped me when I was little when I was alone.