Prolouge

Screaming. That's all I heard after my brother, Micheal, had been put into the mouth of Fredbear. My name is Y/N Afton, my fathers name is William Afton and my brother is Micheal, my other brothers name is Nathan and my sisters name is Elizabeth. We don't have a mom. She and my sister disappeared after my father opened this new entertainment venu, Sister location, my dad said he saw the Circus baby one 'eat' my little sister. After my sister left... my mom did too and after that, my brother Micheal and then Nathan was sent away. Daddy says that what happens is for the best. I used to believe him...when I was 7. Now that I'm 18, I know exactly what happened.

My family never really got along well, my older brother would bully my younger brother until he cried and my sister always wanted ice cream. My dad was always working at Fredbears Diner and my mom would take care of us. I was usually quiet because I didn't much enjoy attention but after the 'incident' happened, I get all of the attention.

One day at Fredbears, my dad was working on fixing Fredbears voice box and my mom told us that we were going to see daddy at work. We were all excited except for Micheal who was scared because he knew that he would be his brothers punching bag. Once we got there, Nathan put on his foxy head and scared Micheal while chasing him around. Elizabeth and I went down the elevator to the special spot where Circus baby was. We were in the basement looking at the animatronics when our dad came down crying. I went to him and Elizabeth stayed with Circus baby. He told me about what happened, about how my brother was bitten and we needed to leave. He went to get my sister but.... we left without her. I now know that my sister had been 'eaten' or 'clawed' by Circus baby. When we went up the elevator i could only hear one thing. Screaming...

_______

Hey! I know that's not what really happened but that is what's gonna happen in this book because to goes with the story.

Till Next Time......