Chapter One: First Glance

Warning: Mention of sexual themes!!

Ever since the tragedy that took place many years ago. I've been living with my father and his new girlfriend. I like her but in my heart I know that no one can take the place of my real family. My dad and I have gotten distant after my 18th birthday. He might have had a wife, four kids and then another girlfriend, but he's sexist. He believes that women are whores who are only to be used for creating the new generation. He loved me like nothing else in the world until I became an official women. On my 18th birthday he gave me a skimpy dress and a sugar daddy. I accepted because I didn't want abuse to be the answer.. that's his plan B.. abuse. I told the sugar daddy to leave and take the outfit with him after the first week of staying with us, since then, my dad has been trying to get me to become pregnant and have a boy. He says if it's a girl then he is going to give it up for adoption and I have no say in it.

I havent been worrying about my dad a whole lot. I have been focusing on mainly three things, a job, a decent boyfriend, and the real answer to everything that happened years ago with my family. I know that there's more to the story than what's my father tells me and I want to figure it out. The information that my father has given me is only the tip of information.. the first glance of events, there's more to the story and I know it. There has to be clues out there to help me figure out the mystery.

Im currently in college but im still living with my father and his girlfriend in their house because they dont live all that far away from the school. I spend all day working my butt off in class and then I go home to a father that disrespects me and continuously nags me to get another sugar daddy. I refuse to get a sugar daddy. For the record, a sugar daddy isn't exactly the man to start a life with anyways.

"Y/N!" my teacher snapped me out of my thoughts "Y/N do you know the answer to question 36 on page 564 for section B?" He asked me. 'I dont recall having my hand up, Mr.Fuckboy' is something that I was dying to say, but instead I simply said "no, sir sorry, sir" god.. I wish I wasn't so focused on being a good girl then I would give this guy a good taste of his own medicine. "Do you know any way possible that you could possibly know the answer, Y/N?" Geez he's being stern today! "Yes sir" I put a little grin on my face "could you please tell me..?" he gave me a look "yes, sir, instead of daydreaming, I should've been paying attention to the class and the lesson" I told him with a bit a joking and snotty tone in my voice "that's correct" he said.. I scoffed. This is going to be a long day...

--TIME SKIP--

It's exactly 10 minutes until I get to go home. Im taking notes because I have a test in three days and the outcome is going on our resumés so I've decided that Im going to actually try a bit harder on this one.

7 minutes... I have to get these notes written.

5 minutes. Come one Y/N, write faster

2 minutes. Almost done

1 minute. Done! Now I should pack up...

RING RING*

Everyone rushed out of the class rooms to get to their places. I took my time because I wanted my walk home to be quiet so I could daydream. I headed out of class and out of the campus grounds. I walked along the sidewalks and watched my feet as I let myself become lost in my own mind. I thought about my life when I was 7, I thought about my siblings and my father possibly having a connection to it all. But mostly, I thought about my mothers disappearance and about how it happened directly after the incident. I was putting everything together in my head..well...trying to, no matter which direction it took or whatever theory I came up with, nothing would really click. (Tell me about it) I looked up and looked around and my fear became reality.. not only was i lost, I was standing in front of Fredbears old, broken, abandoned diner.

Memories came rushing through my mind and tears came streaming down my face. Those memories, they haunt me. Nearly my whole family disappeared and the only one left doesn't respect women...

I heard a car engine and turned my head to see my dad and his girlfriend in our truck, headed my way. Jessica jumped out of the car and ran over to me, examining my body. "Are you okay?! What happened?! Where were you?!" She actually had tears in her eyes and was kissing me all over my face. Jessica really loves me, just as if i was her own. "You know that you are very late to the house Y/N. almost an hour".. Jessica was worried. "I, on the other hand thought you might've found someone to 'breed' with" My dad sorta chuckled at the end. "I-I was daydreaming and got lost here" I told Jessica. She wiped my tears and put me in the car, she snuggled with me in the back seat on the ride home.

.... my first opinion of Fredbears was that it was a happy place where children could eat pizza and make new friends. I guess that was just the First glance....

Word count: 977