Chapter Eleven- Proposal (Smut)

Y/N POV

10 months. It's been 10 months since we've moved into Fredbears. I've become close friends with everyone and my boyfriends and I have gone on on a few dates. There hasn't yet been an encounter with Ennard since we've moved. I even read that since the sudden 'disappearance' of all the animatronics, they have closed down the Sister Location. I've been a missing person for the 10 months, too. I suppose Jessica filed the report, seeing that my dad doesn't really care for me. It doesn't bother me much, I only worry for Jess. I hope she has left my dad for someone better! even if I love her like my mother, she deserves better than him. 

Today Baby, Ballora and I decided to take the next step in our relationship. We agreed that since it's our 1 year Aniversary, we should all lose our virginities to each other. I was nervous, usually, girls lose their v-cards to only 1 guy and I hear THAT is painful... I'm not sure how painful this will be. We have agreed on waiting until the rest of the animatronics either shut down or if they sleep in human form, fall asleep. 

~TIME SKIP~

It's 10 p.m. Every one other than us three has laid themselves down for the night. We are in our bedroom, them looking at my body with hungry eyes. I'm scared but I love them so I moved my finger in a 'come here' motion and both boys hurriedly came to me and started rubbing my curves. Baby was kissing my lips as Ballora was sucking on my neck, it felt good! Ballora placed one hand on my breast and the other was holding him up as Baby slowly moved his hand down to my crotch. 

Once Baby got under my pants and panties, he toyed with my clit. He flicked it, pinched it slightly and rubbed it. Ballora played with my now hardened nipple. Not long after, they both started wanting more. They took their lips off of me and removed mine and their clothes. Baby then laid me on my back on the bed and started at my womanhood once more. Using his mouth, he licked, sucked and put his tongue into my sensitive area. I was moaning loudly. Ballora stroked himself before kissing me and grabbing my hand.

Ballora rubbed my smooth skin on my hand a bit before place it on his member. It was hard and warm. I began stroking him slowly as he let out a low, satisfied growl. I moaned as Baby kept working his tongue on me. I felt myself close to cumming as Baby knew and pulled away. I whined and took my hand away from Ballora, who was just a close as I was. Baby shuffled over to the dancer and whispered in his ear, they both smirked. 

Ballora flipped me on my stomach and pulled my hips up so I was now in a doggy-style position. I felt him rub his member along my 'backdoor' as Baby slowly made his way under me. Baby positioned himself at my entrance and they both slowly eased into me as a few tears fell out of my eyes and I tried to adjust to the new feeling. They both stayed as still as possible and Baby would wipe my tears away with his thumb. Once I got used to them they started thrusting slowly and Ballora grabbed my hips as Baby placed his hands on my upper back. I moaned out. They went faster and I moaned louder. Ballora started going faster as Baby pulled me down to kiss him.

They were both thrusting as hard and fast as they could and I was moaning and screaming their names. I felt a slight knot in my stomach and I moaned out that I was going to cum. They both said 'me too' as they kept pounding. I screamed as I felt the knot release and my entrances both clenched, making the boys cum inside me. After cooling down they switched positions and we all came once more before becoming too tired to continue. 

Our sweaty bodies all laid in the bed, gulping in large amounts of air. After a moment, they both got up in sync. I sat up as they walked to our closet and exchanged whispers and blushes. What were they doing? They grabbed a tiny box and came back over to the bed. Each of them got down on one knee. My mouth dropped open. 

"Y/N Afton, over this past year you have made us the two happiest men on the planet!" Baby told you. "We love you with all our hearts and we don't ever want to lose you" Ballora continued. "so that's why we're wondering....." Baby said as he glanced at Ballora, "will you marry us?" they said in unison.

Narrators POV 

With tears streaming down your face, your heart pounded and you repeated the word 'yes' many times. They both smiled and got to their feet, put the ring on you, and squeezed you, hugging you tightly. After the hug, they went to their sides of the bed and snuggled in with you. You all fell asleep as you kept replaying, in your mind, the unusual yet perfect proposal.