Chapter Six- Ennard

Vincent's POV

After she mumbled my name I smirked and left. She likes me. I entered my own room and looked at the wall, there was a poster of the Sister Location animatronics on it, even Ennard, however, He had his costume on. Ever since the fight, Ennards costume was ruined and so he promised me to get his revenge. I sighed and opened up my dresser and grabbed some pajamas. I changed, turned out the light and climbed into bed.

Narrators POV

Vincent groaned and rolled out of bed, he stretched and went downstairs. He looked around the kitchen and grabbed the stuff needed to make his special eggs. He put the eggs, meat, cheese, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and more cheese into the pan and cooked it up.

You opened your eyes and smiled. You had a very good sleep, getting up while looking around, you smelt eggs cooking. You headed downstairs and into the kitchen, Vincent glanced over at you and beckoned you over to the plate on the island counter. You smiled and trooped over, grabbing the plate and sitting down, you picked up your fork and took the first bite, it was delicious. You ate it in about 3 minutes. Vincent gathered the plates and placed them in his sink. You went back upstairs to get ready for work in a couple of hours.

Vincent's POV

Ever since everything that went down with Emily, Ennard somehow told William and myself that he would get revenge. I've seen images of him in my mind when I'm alone at my house. They seem so real. I don't know if it's him or if it's my mind playing tricks on me. I'm not taking any chances so I lock my doors and windows when I'm alone or when I leave the house.

Y/N left to go get ready for her shift. I went to the living room and plopped onto the couch, lying down on my back. I shut my eyes and listened to the sounds outside. I smiled in my sleep and heard thumping coming down the stairs.

Y/N POV

After I was finished getting ready and into my new, clean uniform, I headed downstairs and saw Vincent lying on the couch with his eyes shut. I creeped up to the couch and bent down behind it, I was going to scare Vincent. I was squatting behind the couch getting ready to attack, I was about to jump up when Vincent threw his top-half over the couch and screamed 'BOO!' I screamed and fell against the couch. I held my chest and breathed heavy. Vincent chuckled and wrapped his arms under my armpits and lifted me over the back of the couch. He went back to lying down... with me on top of him. I blushed and gently layer my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me as if he was protecting me.

Vincent's POV

I need to protect her. I need to protect her from him. I need to protect her from Ennard. I can't let it happen. I can't let Ennard harm this beautiful soul. She will not die at the hands of him.

—TIME SKIP—

Later, after we were finished watching The Walking Dead, Y/N went upstarts to redo her hair and all! Then she went to the door and left. No goodbye or anything!

Y/N POV

I was exited to see Ballora. I brought some cards for us to play with. I ran down the sidewalk to the bus station and waited there. Once the bus came I payed and boarded.

I pulled the handle once the bus was beside the sister location. Getting off the bus, I took in a nightly fresh air breath and smiled. I headed inside and right to the elevator. Right on the dot, it was 12:00! I pressed the button and let the elevator doors shut. The decent began.. Hand-unit telling me what to do, about the keypad and about my previous nights performance.

When the elevator came to a complete stop, I pressed the big, red button and stepped out. I ran right for the vent to Balloras room!

Once I got to the vent you heard a shuffling noise, looking up, I saw something shift on the ceiling, it was grey and looked like wires. I shrugged it off and crawled through the vent. Once I reached the outer side I called for Ballora.

"Ballora?! Are you here?" I called out "Yes, Y/N, I'm right here" he said smoothly "I have someone I want you to meet" he told me "okay! Who is it?" I questioned "its my good friend, Circus Baby" they stepped out of the darkness and revealed themselves. Ballora and another man, red themed! He looked as if he was a clown! Well he IS in a circus so he probably is!

After you all introduced yourselves, Baby asked if I would like to play with the cards I brought! I looked at him after he asked this and was now staring into his emerald green eyes.... getting lost in them! I were at a loss of words until he repeated himself "Y/N? Wanna play cards with dem cards u brought?!" I snapped out of my daydream and nodded.

Narrators POV

The three of you got into a circle and Ballora shuffled and delt the cards. You all decided to play crazy 8's. You all had lots of fun and had good laughs with each other, joking around and being silly!

In the end, Baby won but hugged you and Ballora a good game! You blushed, Ballora and Baby saw and chuckled! You scoffed and gathered your cards up. The three of you all went for a walk around to talk it was all silent until Baby spoke up.

"So Y/N... Do you uhh... know William Afton?" He asked you "oh yeah actually he's.. well he's my..," You stopped.. what would they think? They have been trash talking him for awhile now and he's your own father!! They would freak! "Y/N?" Ballora asked "oh uhh wha-" you asked "Baby asked you if you know William?!" He reminded you "oh yeah, I know him... he's someone special to me I guess" you confessed "What? Are you dating him or something?" Baby snickered at the thought "No! no! He's well... my....dad.." you looked down. The boys hugged you comfortingly as you turned red!

"Don't worry, Y/N nothin will happen to you!! We will make sure of it" they both took turns saying "o-oh t-tha-nks guys" You stuttered.

You and the boys made it to the main control room when the bell chimed and a voice told you "night two complete!" You sighed and hugged the boys again, them getting their turn to blush. You kissed each of them on the cheek and they turned beet red! You giggled and waved goodbye as they both stood, wide-eyed.

You went for the elevator when a peice of paper fell on your head. You picked it up, opened it and read it.

Y/N, I have been watching you ever since you started working for us... your quite a sight to see but you will be just like the rest of them, soon. XoXo~ Ennard

Word Count: 1231