Chapter Twelve-Agreed

Y/N POV

I woke up in the arms of my two boyfriends. I smiled and turned to Baby and kissed him then to Ballora and did the same. 'I'm engaged' I thought to myself. I let the thought sink into my mind for a second before letting out a squeal. I closed my mouth as soon as I realized- they were still asleep. 

"Y/N?" Baby asked groggily. They both sat up. "Shoot, I didn't mean to wake you two," I said with sympathy. "No troubles" Ballora reassured me as he smiled. Baby leaned down and kissed my neck and Ballora copied his movements not long after. They bit licked and sucked in the skin while I did my best to push them off, no avail. 

"Guys! come on get off me!" I whined. They both pulled away and left purple hickeys on my neck. "There," Baby said "now Bonnie will stop making flirty eyes with you" he snickered. "He doesn't" I protested. Bonnie flirts with me a lot, I don't pay any mind to it but I guess these two are jealous. I got up and started finding some clothes to wear, the boys followed soon after. While I was waiting for them to hurry up and finish, I looked down at my ring. Memories of everything passed through my mind.

 "Jess!" I said aloud. "Jess?" Ballora questioned. "Oh... ya, well Jess is my stepmom. She's kind and she treats me like her own daughter" I said and slightly laughed, remembering her motherly side. "What about her? Why shout her name so suddenly?" Baby asked. "Well..since I don't want my dad there, there isn't really anyone to walk me down the isle. I kinda want her to...seeing how kind she has been to me. Plus she would love to know I've found people to spend my life with" I told them. They nodded. "But it's not like we can just bring you there.. you're a missing person, Y/N," Baby explained. "I could dress up!" I suggested. 

Not long after, I was dressed in a white shirt with a pink vest over the top of it, some ripped skinny jeans, a top hat with pink feathers stuck in it, my hair was curled with random pink flowers and gems in it: and to top it all off, I had a pink bandana tied on my face just under my nose. 

"I actually looked cute asf" I winked at my reflection. "Let's go," Baby said, heading out the bedroom door. Ballora and I followed. Once we got to the main area, we said good morning to everyone, who all had confused faces as to where we were going. 

"Well, Baby and Ballora proposed to me last night. I'm engaged. We are getting married. Jessica is my stepmom who I want at the wedding, therefore we are going to get her undercover, like spies, so no one recognizes me" I explained. 'oh's' and nods filled the room.

"You be safe," Nathan warned. "If I find out anything happened to you, Y/N, I will rip these two apart." "I know, I'll be careful" I promised and hugged him. I hugged Mike and soon after; we were on our way.

We walked the back roads to get to my house, there were fewer cars and people. Along the way, we talked and laughed. Once we arrived, the boys told me to go up alone. William's truck was gone but Jess's was still present, showing a good sign. I walked up to the house and knocked, I was shaking. "Coming" was heard from inside. Not long after, the door swung open and Jess looked at me. It took her a second but then her eyes went wide and filled with tears. "Oh my goodness!" I said. I shushed her and pulled her to where the boys were hiding, she gladly came along. 

"So that's where I've been and why I'm back," I finished explaining. Jess looked at me and then to Baby, then Ballora and started crying tears of joy! "I'm so happy, Y/N! and yes, of course, I'll be at your wedding!" she exclaimed. I hadn't told her about who Fredbear and Freddy really were or the story behind my dad and Ennard.

'I'm just glad she agreed to come...'