Chapter Two: Heart Burn

Warning!
Sexual theme
Slightly goreish and dark (But so is all of FNAF so no complaints)
Mild cussing

We arrived home and Jessica helped me inside the house while my father didn't take a glance at me. I went to my bedroom and lied down on my bed. I pulled the covers up and my dad came in the room. "Hey Y/N.." he sounded a bit unsure. "Hi dad" I sat up "So I wanted you to know that I got you another-" "I don't want another sugar daddy" I cut him off "No, I mean another job application, you are moving out soon so you'll need a job" he said "Oh.." I looked down, I always thought that my dad would let me stay here since I wasn't doing well.. it's burning my heart to know that he's not. He sat down on the bed "It's for the Sister Location.." he looked at me. "Isn't that where Elizabeth disappeared?" I asked him "the old location is where she disappeared, this one is new and there are handsome men there too" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Dad, my goal in life isn't to have children.. I want to be successful and show you how sexist you are being to women" I said sternly "Okay then, Y/N you start in four days at 12:00 AM and they will tell you what to do!" With that being said, he walked out. I rolled my eyes and lied back down, I shut my eyes and let my body be consumed with darkness.

I woke up at 5:50 AM, my normal time and rolled out of bed. I went downstairs and grabbed some water. When I went back upstairs I got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, packed my bag, put on makeup, and grabbed my bag and purse then left. I watched as Jess left the house in her car and she waved as she drove off. We don't talk much in the morning.

Jessica's POV

I feel bad for Y/N because her father has told me everything that has happened with her family. Her whole family was killed except for herself, William and Nathan, who was given to an orphanage. She's left with a sexist man, I know that I date him but he's caring and loving to me.. something that he is not with Y/N. He treats her like she's a slut which she's not. Y/N is a virgin and doesn't enjoy the idea of sexual themes. He doesn't respect women and there are lots of men that are just like William, and you just have to deal with it. My normal routine with William is to be his maid and chef and when Y/N is asleep he puts me into a costume and has sex with me. He wants me pregnant but my cords have been tied so I cannot become pregnant.... be doesn't know that. That's why I treat Y/N as my own daughter.. because I will never have one of my very own.

I watched as she left for school while I was driving away, she's such a beautiful girl. I headed to work, I work at a bakery in downtown and I love working there. When I get there I'm always greeted with smiling faces and happy attitudes.... it makes me forget about William and his ways.

I entered the bakery with happy greets of smiles and 'hi's' and 'hello's'. I went to the locker room and placed everything except my phone into the locker. I got a call from William, I sigh and pick it up "Hi Honey!" I exclaimed "Hey sweetie, There's a lot of 'stuff' on the mattress and I need you to clean it up when you get home.. ok? Love ya. Bye" then he hung up. Yup. Happy attitudes. I threw my phone in the locker and headed out, standing behind the counter.

William's POV

People say that I don't respect women. I just don't like anybody, but I find it easier to be dominant with women so that's who I 'target'. If that makes me sexist then so be it. I wouldn't be like this if that dumbass, Circus baby didn't fucking EAT my daughter! And that asshat Nathan wasn't such a bully to Micheal. I would have a happy family and probably more children... I used to really enjoy children. It went downhill when Y/N was 6.. I got a sudden hate to the annoying little brats and wanted to kill all children that seemed useless to my eye. The hate it felt came from my heart.. it felt like that my heart had burnt.

Y/N POV

I was deep in thought as i walked to my class, i was still thinking about everything that happened with my family.. its really hard to forget. Almost like an obsession (anyone else?.......No?....just me?....ok..:(_) I walked into my class and sat myself down at my regular seat, waiting for my teacher to come in and be mean to me. As i sat there, my mind wandered to other places, but this time I was thinking about my new job.. a night guard at sister location... from what I know that place is where Circus baby currently is; so I have no rush for Thursday to come. The teacher walked in and prepared today's work. He passed out the pre-tests and set the timer for 5 minutes before class is supposed to end. I looked down at my page and wrote down my name, I went to question 1 and read: In your own opinion, what is the meaning of life? I thought for a moment before writing ' In my opinion, there is no meaning of life and all forms of life are accidental. This means that everyone serves a purpose from the time they were born until the time that they pass on.. there's no meaning, only getting used to work habits and adapting to new ones' I was pretty satisfied with my answer. I know it was sort of dark.. but that's my form of 'poetic'.

--TIME SKIP TO WEDNESDAY AT 4:00 AM--

I. Can't. Sleep. I dont know why but i just cant shut my eyes and let myself get some rest. My mind was stuck on my past life and everything that happened. I glanced at the clock.. 4:02 AM... Ughhhhh... I got up and went to the stairs when I heard something from my dads room. It was a weird noise, almost like an animal dying. I walked over to the room and put my ear on the door. I jumped back when I heard Jessica scream, but it sounded as if she was... having fun? I burst through the door and I saw my dad and Jessica both naked in the ground obviously committing 'the act'. I gagged and to help me forget it, stole one of my dads pills.. I slept just fine after the drugs (as in prescription drugs).

I woke up at 4:30 PM the next day meaning I've missed my day of school and my test. I sighed and rolled over , picking up my phone to see that I have 3 calls from school 5 from Jess and 4 from my dad. After I settled my where-abouts I groaned and made something to eat and then took a shower. I let the nice warm water run down my body, soothe my muscles, and take away my stress. I stepped out of the shower and put on a nice, warm towel and blow dried my hair. I then sat on the bed and did some research about the Sister Location. I got to an article about one girl in particular, a special little girl. Elizabeth Afton ... I instantly got heatburn...

___________

I apologize for this chapter. It wasn't very well thought out due to the start of school.....yay??????¿¿¿¿¿

Word count: 1337