Chapter Thirteen-The Wedding

Narrorators POV 

After months of planning and preparations, the wedding day was finally here! Baby and Ballora were each in a suit that corresponded with their colour (color). You were in a beautiful white gown that Jess paid for, well...stole money from your father to pay for. there were all kinds of flowers and foods and a tall wedding cake! 

The ceremony began. Minireenas and Bidybabs were the flower girls and boys while everyone else was in the audience (not enough characters to make more people in the wedding). Jess walked you up to your soon-to-be husbands, then sat in her seat. You stood in between the two boys and looked at them both. The priest that Jess had gotten stepped in between you and Ballora, making you move slightly towards Baby as to give him some room. 

~TIMESKIP TO KISSING~ 

"You both may now take turns kissing the bride," the priest allowed. You turned to Baby, smiled and gave him a passionate kiss then repeated those steps with Ballora while everybody cheered. Baby picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, running back down the aisle with you, while Ballora followed.  You were laughing and yelling at Baby to put you down as the whole crowd seemed to get up and follow the three of you. Baby ran over to the huge dinner table as the caterers continued to set up the dinner. He sat you down in between his and Balloras chair as they and everyone else sat as well. 

Once dinner was served, Baby and Ballora each made a toast and then everyone began to eat. After dinner, everyone followed you into the building where a formal dance was set up. There was no 'man and wife' dance, seeing how difficult that would be to do properly. Everyone started to dance and do their own thing. The music stopped and you were asked to come up onto the stage. You did as asked. The man whispered in your ear and you turned around so your back was facing the audience, bouquet in hand. He then grabbed a microphone. 

"Would all the ladies not yet married please step into the floor?" He asked. All the female animatronics came to the dance floor and he tapped your shoulder. You smiled and tossed the flowers over your head. All the women jumped to catch them, however, Lolbit ended up being the lucky one, looking over at Yenndo, she smirked and he blushed... 

At about 5:30 a.m, everyone was ready to sleep. You all helped clean up then everyone headed for their bedrooms. Baby and Ballora wanted to have a 'good time' but they were just whipped from all the partying. Ballora carried you to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. They both stripped down to their boxers and then turned to a sleeping Y/N. They chuckled and took off your wedding dress, crawling into bed with you and snuggling up. They kissed each other and both gave you a kiss on your forehead.

The next morning, you woke up in your bra and panties and you were being crushed with cuddles. Your stomach started growling and groaning due to your new hunger. There was no way you were going to get up as their arms were heavier than normal people. You tried lifting one arm at a time, resulting in them both waking up. 

Y/N POV

"I keep waking you two up! Go back to sleep! I'm sorry for waking you up," I told them. "No, it's ok babe," Ballora reassured me. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep!" Baby told me. They both smiled and we all hugged as I giggled. 

We all got up out of bed. "Let's tidy the room up a little bit," I told them. "Okay, let's do it, "Ballora agreed as Baby sighed and we all started cleaning. I placed books back on the shelf and some toys back in their place as they both picked up the clothing on the ground. As soon as we were finished, my stomach grumbled again. I had forgotten about my hunger up until now... 

"Hungry?" Baby asked, "starving!" I corrected. They followed me into the kitchen and we all decided that we wanted to cook up a quick breakfast bowl. I used; eggs, ham, cheese and green peppers in my bowl. It was delicious. Once I was finished I placed my dishes into the sink and headed over to the main area. Baby and Ballora following soon after. We all sat for a little bit and then Baby asked "Y/N?" "yes?" I answered. "Do you want kids?" he asked. "yes." I said simply "now?" he continued on. "I suppose anytime soon would be ok," I told him. "ok," he looked away then got up and walked off. "ok," Ballora said, confused. He too got up and left. 

I became bored. I thought of things to do. My mind instantly went to the boys, but not just them... their bodies. I bit my lip as my mind went to dirty places. I zoomed off to our bedroom and shut the door, I didn't need them to feel pleasure. I got under the covers and shoved my hand down my pants and into my underwear...