Sleepover

Richie and Eddie were still laying together when they had to leave, Eddie whispered to an almost asleep Richie, "Baby we have to go." He ran his fingers through Richie's hair, and kissed his forehead. "I'm so cold." Eddie rubbed Richie's arm, "I know, you can take the blanket with you." Richie got up and sat on the edge of the bed, his head was spinning and he tried to get up, but his legs were weak. Eddie grabbed his crutches and handed them to Richie, "Thanks." He fell in love all over again, and grabbed Richie's hand, "We're going to be okay." He mostly said that to reassure himself, but he could tell Richie was in distress. He just wanted Richie to be happy. They went to his moms car, and Richie curled up on Eddie's shoulder, wrapped in a blanket, still freezing cold.

Richie was shivering the entire way to Bill's, even as they stumbled through the door. All the losers attacked them with hugs and Eddie was extremely happy. Richie on the other hand just looked cold, and tired. Yeah he was happy the losers were there but he just wanted to sleep, and he crutched over to the couch, with a blanket wrapped around him. Bev asked Eddie, "What's up with Richie?" Eddie's smile faded and he told Bev to wait, as he ran over to Richie, laying down on the couch. "Baby." Eddie grabbed Richie's thigh, and Richie was shivering, "Ed's. I just want to go to sleep. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Eddie's heart sank, and Richie's eyes were filled with tears, as he nodded and laid next to him, "I'll be right here." His arm was wrapped around Richie's waist and his head was buried in Richie's neck.

The losers were sitting on the other couches, they were waiting for Richie to fall asleep so they could mess around. Richie fell asleep in a solid 10 minutes, and Eddie slowly pulled away from Richie and the losers went to the kitchen. They all put a bunch of blankets on Richie to warm him up, Mike even tucked him in like a proud dad. Ben asked, concerned while sitting next to Bev at the kitchen counter, "Is Richie okay?" Eddie took a deep breath, "His dad came back while me and my mom were gone, he was home alone. And he..." Eddie stopped and cried, Stan put an arm around Eddie, same with Mike. "He went into the bathroom, and cut, when I came back he was passed out, I had to warm him up in the bath." Stan pulled Eddie into a hug, and Mike hugged both of them. Eddie cried into Stan's chest, but it didn't feel the same, he wanted Richie. Eddie pulled back and grabbed the cup filled with water, and took a big drink, "He's so cold, and he needs sleep, we need to just let him lay down for most of the night, he'll be up soon." All the losers nodded, and Bill managed to say, "W-W-We should order a pi-pi-pizza!" Bev replied back, "I don't know how to order a fucking pizza I'm like 3." Ben raised his hand, "Don't worry guys, I'm and expert!" and he ran to the phone.

Bev and Eddie were talking about Richie while sitting on the counter, they looked over at him, he had 4 blankets on him, a hoodie, and his infamous grey sweatpants, with his back facing the losers. "Do you think he's going to be okay?" Bev asked, Richie was her best friend, they went out to dinner every Saturday, to at least get food in Richie. "I hope so...He's been sleeping a lot, which is good." Bev snorted, "I'm not surprised he's been sleeping a lot." Eddie laughed back, "I just hope he's okay."
Bev put a sympathetic hand on Eddie's shoulder, "Ed's, he'll be fine. You know Richie, he's strong. You know Richie more than anyone here, he needs you Ed's.." Eddie smiled, "Thanks Bev, I've been trying." Bev got down and went to go get a slice of pizza, and Eddie followed.

They were laughing and eating pizza, practically wheezing, and Richie never woke up from all the noise. They all tried to settle in for the night, but they were laughing at the dumb movies they were watching. Eddie was curled up with Richie again, and he felt so much better to be by Richie's side. It felt like a big rock of relief hit him. Even while they were eating, Eddie kept looking over at Richie, who was still knocked out on the couch, and he wanted to be cuddled up with him every second of it. Mike and Stan were laying up on the other couch, and Bev and Ben were cuddling on the floor. Bill was the lone ranger sitting on the same couch as Stan and Mike.