Dad

Richie saw the man that ruined his life, gave him issues, made him feel like a piece of shit everyday walk into the restaurant with his dumbass grin plastered on his face. Richie felt nauseous, Eddie hadn't noticed yet, and Richie just turned his head, trying to hide. His heart felt like it was going to pop out of his chest, he was on the verge of tears. Wentworth was going to the restaurant with Maggie, and they were going out on a date.

Eddie still hadn't noticed Wentworth and Maggie Tozier talking to the lady at the front. Richie's breathing was sharp, he was scared. He didn't want his dad to see him. He turned his head slightly back to the entrance, and Wentworth caught his eye. His dad was starting to walk over to the table, fast. Richie's heart felt like it stopped, he got out of his seat, and now got Eddie's attention, actually got the whole restaurants attention. He was crying and screaming, Eddie was already out of his seat, holding him back. Maggie was holding back Wentworth, shaking her head. Richie grabbed one of his crutches, and threw it at his father, screaming, "You fucking piece of shit." The losers were helping Eddie hold back Richie, who was out of control. His voice sounded broken, it was cracking, and full of tears. Richie was screaming at the losers, holding him back, "Let go of me." Richie was screaming, and crying, his throat was hurting. He needed to punch his dad, kick him, anything. He needed the satisfaction of feeling like he won, because his father took that away from him.

Wentworth was breaking out of Maggie's grip, but a security guard grabbed him before he could lay a finger on Richie. Eddie ran to talk to Emily and explain this whole thing, he felt so so bad leaving Richie like this, screaming and crying, and being held back from the thing he's wanted to do most. Win. Eddie explained to Emily about all the stuff that has happened, and Emily was understanding. The same thing happened to her when she was 14, and she just hugged a crying Eddie, and whispered in his ear, "Go help him, he needs you." Eddie nodded and thanked her, he ran to help his baby boy. Everything felt like it happened in slow motion.

Wentworth was being dragged out by the cops, and Richie was slung over Mike's shoulder, still screaming, "Let go of me!" and punching Mike's back. He was crying intensely, running out of breath, shaking worse than they've ever seen. Bev felt like it was all her fault. Mike was walking out to the car with Richie still over his shoulder, screaming and trying squirm out of Mike's grip. Eddie was holding onto Richie's hand while they were walking to Bev's car. Richie gave up trying to get out of Mike's grip, his face felt steamed, and he was nauseous. He finally gave up, and cried into his and Eddie's interlocked hands. Mike, and the rest of the losers, felt their own hearts break. Stan was crying, he rarely cries.

Eddie climbed into the backseat, and Mike laid Richie down next to him, and Richie immediately dived into Eddie's arms, sobbing. Eddie whispered, "It's alright, It's alright." Bev was driving to Mike's house, they were staying there for the night. Eddie was rocking Richie, who was crying uncontrollably. Eddie felt so bad, he just hugged him tighter, and let him cry into his shirt.

Richie felt defeated, he felt scared. Eddie's warmth was the only thing comforting him right now, he knew something was going to happen, he knew it. He wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist tightly, never wanting to let go. His throat was aching, and the picture of his dad in his head wasn't leaving. Eddie was slowly rocking him, whispering "shhh." It made him feel better, but the thought was still there stuck like a piece of gum.

Bill was trying to comprehend everything that just happened, seeing Richie and his dad, seeing the way Eddie was there for Richie, it made him feel overwhelmed. Eddie was crying in Richie's hair, rubbing his back, still rocking him. Bill looked at Stan, who had dried tears on his face. Stan looked back at him, and smiled a little, Bill returned the smile, but continued just to stare out the window.

Richie could feel Eddie's tears hitting his head, he sat up, and wiped Eddie's tears. They looked at eachother with eyes that spoke a million words, filled with tears. Richie's hand was on Eddie's thigh, holding him up. Eddie was sitting with his back on the window, and Richie laying on the seat, with his head on his chest, and their arms wrapped around eachother for protection. Richie felt weak, he collapsed back into Eddie's arms, and cried more. Cried harder than he's ever seen himself cry. He wanted to give up.

It had been about 45 minutes of silence in the car except for Richie and Eddie's light sobs, and Bev's sniffles. Richie was asleep in Eddie's arms, and Eddie was still rubbing his back, and still playing with his hair. All of Richie's favorite things, to make him feel better. Bev pulled into Mike's driveway, and Ben got out of the car and opened Richie and Eddie's door. Eddie pulled Richie's light body onto his lap, without waking him, and scooted to the edge of the car. He stood up, carrying Richie like a baby, Richie's legs were loosely wrapped around Eddie's waist, with his arms around Eddie's neck, and his face buried in Eddie's neck. Eddie's hands were wrapped under Richie's butt, to hold his weight. Eddie was able to carry Richie, which wasn't that surprising, Richie was really light. He was maybe only 68 pounds. Eddie was talking to Ben, crying, rubbing Richie's back, "We need to take him inside now." Ben nodded, "We will, Mike needs to get the door open, Ed's." Eddie was crying, and looked over to Mike struggling to get the key in the door. Eddie sobbed softly, and squeezed Richie tighter and whispered, "Its okay." Eddie knew Richie couldn't hear him, but it still made him feel a little better.

Mike got the door open, and the losers stumbled down into his basement, where there were couches, kind of like Bill's but there were more. Eddie laid down Richie and brushed Richie's hair out of his face. His hand lightly rested on Richie's thigh, and he kissed his forehead. He ran his fingers through Richie's soft curls. Bev tapped Eddie's shoulder, "Hey were going to go get pajamas from our house's, do you guys need anything?" Eddie sniffled, "Just get my shirt and my pajama pants, and get Richie's sweatshirt and his sweatpants, he's really cold." Bev nodded and patted Eddie's shoulder. Once the losers left to go get clothes, Eddie stayed back in case Richie woke up, and he didn't want to leave, he wanted to be by Richie's side the whole time. He turned on the TV, and put Richie's small, lifeless body on top of him so his head was on his chest. Richie was wrapped in a blanket from Stan, and Stan kept calling him a burrito. Eddie was playing with Richie's hair while he watched the local news, Mike didn't have cable.

About 45 minutes later, Richie was still peacefully sleeping on Eddie, he could hear the loud footsteps of the losers coming downstairs. Eddie checked the time, 9 PM. Ben walked over to Eddie laying on the couch, and handed him their clothes, "How's he doing?" asked Ben, Eddie sighed, "I hope he's okay." Ben nodded, "Me too. We're all going to go to the store we'll be back soon, okay?" Eddie nodded, "Okay, sounds good." Ben walked back upstairs and the rest of the losers' followed.

Once Eddie heard them drive away, he slowly pulled Richie off of him, and got changed into his pajamas, which was just a white t-shirt, and red pajama bottoms. He grabbed Richie's clothes and walked over to his boyfriend, and slowly started taking off his suit jacket. His body was completely limp, and Eddie was softly crying. He took off Richie's shirt, and saw really how skinny he was, he saw the scabs on his arms, and he started sobbing. He slowly pulled his own hoodie that he gave Richie over Richie's soft curls, and kissed his forehead. He then went down to the pants, and unbuttoned the dress pants. He slowly slid them down Richie's small legs, and quickly pulled on the sweatpants so he wouldn't get cold. He rested his head on Richie's chest, and cried. He whispered, "I'm sorry this had to happen to you." His head went up and down with Richie's breathing, and he lifted his head up. Richie slowly rolled over to his side and Eddie crawled up next to him. He felt better having Richie in his arms, he just wanted Richie to be okay. Eddie became the big spoon and had his arm wrapped around Richie's waist. He put his head in the crook of Richie's neck, and fell asleep, with the love of his life sleeping peacefully in his arms. Finally in peace.

a/n THIS IS REALLY DEPRESSING IM SORRY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE AHA. I LOVE U ALLLLL ❤️💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ don't worry the next chapter is a lot happier i think ahahahaha ily alllll have a great day