Sony Walkman

Eddie pulled out from under Richie, and decided to go and clean. He grabbed his yellow sony walkman off his desk and put on the headphones. The radio was playing, and the first song was, Material Girl by Madonna. Eddie was dancing around the house, cleaning everything in sight, and vacuuming. He wished Richie could do this with him, he would've loved it, but knew he needed to sleep.

He danced around until he got tired, and realized it was storming outside. He kept dancing around to the 80's music that he loved.

It was 5PM when Eddie finished his dancing and cleaning. More like 75% dancing 25% cleaning. Richie was going to be waking up soon, and Eddie was making mac and cheese, when he got a call. He went to go answer it, "Hello?" "Hello Eddie." "Hi, Mom." "I'm going to have to stay longer, maybe 2 more days if that's okay." "That's fine." "Okay. I'll see you in 3 days." "Okay." Eddie smiled, and hung up the phone, more time alone with Richie. He went into his room, and saw Richie still passed out on his stomach. Eddie buried his face into his back, and listened to music, squeezing his waist every once in a while. Eddie just thought of what to do about Richie's health. Mental, and physical. He was scared, and planned to get him help.

About 5 minutes later, the phone rang. Eddie got up to go answer it, "Hello?" "Hi Eddie." "Hey, Mr. Hanlon." "I found this flyer, from the hospital that offers at-home treatment program for anorexia. I thought that would be perfect for Richie. You don't need a parents signature or anything, and it's only around 30 dollars per month, until the person is fully recovered." Eddie got filled with excitement, "That sounds amazing. Is there a number to call or something?" "Yup it's-" Eddie ran to go grab a paper and a pen. "603-278-8793" don't actually call that i just made it up "Okay, thank you so much. I'll call them right now." "No problem. See you later, yes?" "Of course. Bye."

Eddie hung up the phone and started jumping with excitement, he wanted Richie to recover, and now he is. He knew Richie would go with it, he hates being like this, and wanted help, but they could never find anything. Eddie immediately called the number, "Hello?" there was a woman on the other side, and her voice was calm, and comforting. Eddie responded, "Hi, is this the at-home treatment program for um, eating disorders?" "Yeah! Are you the one who is doing the treatment?" "No, it's my f-friend." "Okay. What is their name and age?" "Richie Tozier, 16." "Okay, were going to have to have a checkup with him, at home, and get to know what kind of treatment plan that's good for him." "Okay." "Is this the number I call you back at?" "Yup." "Okay, I will call you tomorrow to set up a date." "When do you think it will be?" "Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." "Oh! Okay. What's your name, so I don't forget." "Dr. Walters." "Okay." "Bye!" "Bye!"

Eddie jumped around the hallway, basically bouncing off the walls, in excitement. He went into their room, and grabbed a notebook, and started writing down things he wanted to tell Dr. Walters tomorrow. She sounded like she was probably in her late 40's, and Eddie assumes she didn't accept gay couples, so he wasn't going to include that. He wrote down everything that has happened in the last month, and little sprinkled things about Richie, Eddie knew about throughout the years. Richie always went to his house in the middle of the night, when he was scared and needed someone. Richie always said it was because Eddie knew how to talk to him better than anyone. They've liked each other for years before they dated, and all the losers knew. Now, Eddie has never been happier, and Richie felt the exact same way. He didn't know why he felt so comfortable with Dr. Walters, maybe it was her voice. He didn't know, but if she was going to be helping Richie, he didn't care.

Once Eddie finished writing down the stuff, he realized Richie woke up in 30 minutes. Eddie was going to try and have Richie eat, it didn't have to be big, it could just be an apple, and Eddie would be extremely happy.

He turned on the TV in their room, and watched cartoons. They were cheesy, but Eddie kinda liked it. Richie cuddled closer to Eddie in his sleep, and put his head on Eddie's chest, and wrapped his arm around his waist. Eddie giggled every once in a while at the dumb cartoons.