Quarry

(10 minutes before Richie went to the quarry)

Eddie was still sleeping on the floor, not a worry in the world, until he woke up from loud talking coming from the losers. He fluttered his eyes, and felt cold, he didn't have Richie in his arms, instead he had Richie's hoodie wrapped around his arms. Eddie blinked away tears in his eyes, and he looked over at the losers, talking in a circle. He slowly pulled himself up, and walked over to them, exhausted. He heard them talk about going to get Richie, how they were leaving now. Eddie grabbed Mike's arm who was next to him, and cried, "Mike, let me go. Please." Mike shook his head, "Eddie, you're the last person Richie wants to see right now." Eddie sighed, "You don't know that. You will let me see the love of my life, or I will fucking walk there and see him myself!" Eddie's voice was raspy, as he basically screamed that. Mike sighed, "Stay in the car."  "No." "Eddie, stay in the car, we will get him." "No, Mike! Let me do it." "Do you want to go or not?" "Of course-" "Then stop!" Eddie wiped a tear from his face, and held Richie's hoodie closer to his heart.

The losers continued talking, but Eddie went upstairs, and was already in the car. He wanted to see Richie, and he wanted to see Richie now. Oh, the things Eddie would do to have that boy in his arms. He cried, sitting alone in that jeep, thinking of Richie. He hated imagining what Richie is going through right now, he tried to put his mind on something else, but it kept going back to Richie. Eddie felt it was all his fault Richie ran off, he felt guilt like he's never felt before. He smelled the sweatshirt, and started crying even more, it had that smell of his soulmate on it. He put it on his heart, and whispered, "I'm so sorry." He rested his head on the window, and waited for the losers to come out, while anxiety was filling his entire body.

The losers ran out the door carrying blankets upon blankets, and shoved them all in the car. Eddie was still sitting in the passenger seat, with anticipation building inside of him. Ben got in the drivers seat and drove straight to the Tozier Residence. They pulled into the driveway and the second Ben put the car in park, Eddie was out of the car and already in the house, with the door wide open. Maggie's car wasn't in the driveway, which meant they had nothing to worry about except getting Richie, and bringing him home. Eddie walked in yelling, "Richie!" He stopped when he saw blood by the bar on the hardwood floor, and rugs placed conveniently everywhere, covering all the other blood stains in the carpet. Eddie immediately ran upstairs while the rest of the losers checked downstairs. Nothing downstairs, Mike got worried and called the police using the house phone. Eddie went up and checked all the rooms, with the last room being Richie's room. He walked in, saw the bed was all messed up, and realized a bright yellow truck sitting on the nightstand. Eddie got on his knees and held the truck close to his heart. He took a deep breath, and cried even more. He thought, the more time he spends crying, the greater chance of Richie dying. He shoved the truck in his pocket, which wasn't easy to do, as the truck is pretty big. He got back up, and met the losers downstairs.

Eddie choked out with a raspy voice, "He's not up there." Bev said, crying, "Not down here either." Stan pitched in his 5 cents, "Where do you think he could be?" Then something hit Eddie, like a rock hit his head. "I think I know where he is." "Where?" said Mike, "The Quarry." Eddie ran out the door, and was already sprinting to the quarry, ready to see his baby boy.

a/n IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE SCHOOL LITERALLY SUCKS AND I REGRET EVER THINKING SCHOOL WAS FUN BC SPOILER ALERT ITS NOT. ANYWHERE MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE THIS IS AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO U FROM ME. IM SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO LATE I LOVE U GUYS SO MYCH PLS DONT HATE ME. i hope you all have an amazing christmas, hannakuh, or whatever you celebrate! spend this time with ur family, if u don't have a family to celebrate the holiday season with, i'll be ur family. Merry Christmas!!!!! but i hope u all have an amazing time!!! i love u all!