Bev's Thoughts

Beverly walked downstairs to see Richie and Eddie basically attached on the couch, she smiled, knowing they were happy together, she was happy. She knew Richie needed love in his life, and after what happened at the restaurant, he needed endless amounts of it. Beverly felt awful for Richie after everything that happened to him. She felt like it was her fault that his dad came tonight, she was the one that dragged them there, but she didn't know that would happen. She wanted to apologize to Richie but she needed to let him sleep, that's what Eddie said. She sat on one of the couches, and sighed heavily, and a tear slid out of the corner of her eye. She felt awful, so awful, she put her best friend through this, she didn't mean too, she didn't know this would happen. She felt better knowing he had Eddie there for him, without Eddie, Beverly wondered what Richie would be like. They would be a mess if they didn't have each other, and she looked over to them, seeing Eddie spooning Richie made her smile, happy, knowing Richie and Eddie were happy. She didn't want Richie to feel like they are all worried around him, they aren't, they are so happy to see him, and they all know he is happy to see them, but he needs time to really show it. Bev didn't want Richie to feel like he brings down the mood, and makes everyone anxious, because he doesn't, he makes everyone so happy, especially Eddie, and she could tell that's how Richie was feeling. Richie still has his big heart, and his big personality that will never go away, because he's Richie Tozier, the trashmouth they all know and love. She wiped her tear and went upstairs to go help the losers with whatever they were doing.

a/n howdy y'all 🤠🤠 so this is just a filler chapter because i haven't updated but i have a fergalicious idea and i'm super excited for u guys' to read it.

I LOVE UUU 💕💕💕💕

-sav 💞