Part 1

-Emi Pov-

I ran through the streets of Daegu, South Korea, my hair whipping behind me, my nightgown stained in blood. The car lights shining on my tear covered face, nearly blinding me. I ran across the street into an alleyway to get away from the crowds of people. I couldn't go back now. There is no one for me to go back to. That treacherous murderer killed my family. I was the only one that escaped at eight years old, I was the youngest. Tears blurred my vision, my face splattered in blood. Still running, my head was filled with that bloodbath. My oppa, father, and Eomma, all gone.

A few hours later....

Dawn was among me, still running, when I finally stopped. I was still in Daegu. My eyes dry, my head filled with him and only him slaughtering my family. My head spinning, finally my legs gave out from under me, I hear a door open, and I passed out.

Flashback to earlier....

"Ahhh! Little sister, Emi, RUN! And don't look back!" My oppa screamed as he tackled the masked man, who shot my brother, Hyung-min, through the chest. Blood splattered. The masked man pushed my oppa's body off of him. A blood pool slowly spread around my oppa's body.

"OPPA!!!!!" I screamed as tears started to fall.

As the masked man aimed his gun at me, my father jumped in front. The man blew a hole through his stomach. His blood splattered on my face and clothes. My appa fell to the ground and created another blood pool next to my brother.

"Ttal, I love y-" He didn't finish. The masked man shot him in the head. My eyes widen.

This can't be happening! It just can't be!

"APPA!"

Finally my Eomma ran down the stairs and said, "RUN!"

I turned around, and ran threw the porch door, barefoot, I started to run as I heard the last and final gunshot. * End of flashback*