Part 5

-Emi POV-

I walked down the street, looking at my phone, not really paying attention to what was around me, I walked right into a taller man, with a black face mask, sunglasses, and brown hair.

I stumbled backwards and fell on the concrete and my purse was lost in the drainage pipe. "Hey! Watch where you're going!!"

"Sorry," He said holding out his hand. "We're in a rush."

Without letting him help me up, I stood up and brushed my pants off. "Great. Now I have no money. Thank you alot." I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you something." He said.

"You should be! I had all of my money in it! Now I have none. Ugh." I said angrily turning around to walk in the other direction.

He grabbed my hand. "Fine, are you an A.R.M.Y?"

"A.R.M.Y?"

"Yes, a BTS fan."

"I've heard of them. They are a k-pop group right?" I lied.

Why was he asking me this?

He turned around and whispered something to the silver hair person behind him. He nodded.

"Well we can buy you some food at a restaurant. That we reserved only for us tonight and then maybe we can help you make some money again."

"Ugh. Fine. Where are we going?"

"Yoojung Sikdang. It's one of our favorite restaurants."

"Okay. Lead the way." I said as the seven boys started to walk past me.

I turned on my phone and started to listen to more BTS.

"What are you listening to?" asked the brown haired one that probably was the youngest and one of the cutest but I couldn't really see his face.

"Um.... BigBang." I lied once again.

"Oh, I like BigBang. Can you play it out loud?" He asked.

"Um...sure...." I said as I exited off my BTS song.

BigBang - Fantastic Baby.

It started.

After it finished, BTS Just One Day came on.

Crap!

I tried to change it but he said, "Keep it on. I really like it." He said grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I said as he started to sing quietly during Jungkook's part.

Wow. He sounded exactly like him.

"Were here." Said the guy I bumped into. Everyone entered the restaurant.

I connected some of the tables so all of us could sit together. I sat down next to the guy that knocked me down. They all took off their masks, sunglasses, and hats.

I couldn't believe what I saw was true. 

DOUBLE UPDATE!