Part 11

Emi POV: 

"Shooting at hotel all caught on camera." The TV news adviser said. "Coming on now."

In the first five seconds I tried to keep my cool. But, like, after ten seconds I started to freak out.

"Taehyung change this right now!" I said panicking.

"Why?" He asked.

"Change it right now!" I said a little louder.

"Tell me why?" He said.

Tears started to fall down my face as I grabbed his waist embracing him.

"Please change it." I said more quietly as I hugged him tighter as more tears started to fall.

He looked stunned and he decided to turn the TV off.

"I-I'm sorry Emi. I didn't mean-"

"J-just stay like this a little longer. Please don't leave me." I slightly loosened my grip.

"O-Oh okay." He said as my tears stopped but kept hugging him.

It was embarrassing but I was too terrified, from the memory, to be alone right now.

Eomma, oppa, and appa, all gone and there was nothing I could do about it. That night, they said that they wanted to talk about something in the morning but they never go the chance to.

A final tear fell down my face as my eyes go heavier and I fell asleep hugging Taehyung. 

(im going to put a bts song on every chapter or a song that relates to BTS)