Part 8

-Emi pov-

"Wait are you sure they said that?" I said shocked.

"Yes." said Namjoon.

"That's my house." I said.

I'm not living with a bunch of boys! Not even idols.

"Okay everyone ready?" Asked Jin.

They all nodded except Yoongi and I.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm not living with a girl and you saw that picture, she's a A.R.M.Y who knows what she'll do."

I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't do anything. I'm not like that, and plus I am a little against it too."

He rolled his eyes in response. We all walked out of the restaurant. Some girls screaming, some crying.

What's wrong with them?

We all walked to the nearest bus stop and got on the bus. We were the only ones on it.

I couldn't take anymore girls screaming. The whole ride was awkward silence between all of us.

We finally got to the bus stop close to my house.

I bowed to the driver, we started to walk down the tree covered street.

We finally made it to a small tan house. With a white fence surrounding it. Two bushes grow next to the entrance.

"This is my house. There are two other bedroom's so three in one and four in the other."

We entered my brightly lit house, where the living room was.

J-hope and Taehyung sat down on the soft couch.

"Feel free to explore the house the bedrooms are upstairs two of them are connected by doors. There is a bathroom down the hall. There is two upstairs. One in my room and one in the connected bedroom. The kitchen it connected to the living room and the laundry room is downstairs along with a basement that has plenty of space so you can use it for dance practice or something."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

A note...

Sry that I said the house was small but made it sound big😌