Part 13

Emi POV: 

What is she crazy or something!?

"I think you have the wrong person, sorry." I said as I walked into the store.

"No I don't you're my twin sister. We look exactly the same." She said.

She was right but I didn't have a sister I had a brother. Plus she looks way more expensive than me. She had a gucci belt on her white lace dress.

"We do but you have no proof."

"Your real name is Jung Emiko you are going to be twenty one on December 3rd."

No one knows my full name unless she is really my sister. No way!

I felt happy and surprised.

I never had a sister in my life.

I stood still in disbelief, I say to her, "How could you be my sister and I not know about it?"

She started to explain, " You were adopted and we were separated. When we were only a month old we were separated and you were born into a rich-ish family. The Jeon family. We have a younger brother. But we can talk about that later." she smiled.

"Um, I have to get to work, so I got to go. Sorry here is my phone number. We can talk later." I said as I dashed into the bakery.

I went into the employees only room, tied my hair back, and put my apron on.

I went behind the counter. I saw a customer coming over.

"Hello. Can I please order a cake for tomorrow evening."

"Um...for what event?" I asked.

"For a birthday. I want it to be purple, three tiered cake, and I want it to say, Happy Twenty First birthday, KOOKIE LOVES YOU! But put kookie loves you in caps with fondant and make the BTS symbol out of black icing on the top tiered."

Ugh! When I get fan girl orders I just want to gag.

"Okay that will be forty five thousand five hundred and five won.(= to $40 american dollars)"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome It will be done at 9 am when would you like to pick it up?"

"At 10:30 am please."

"Okay. Your order is all set have a great evening." I said walking towards the kitchen as one of my coworkers changed positions with me.

I looked at the order.

"This is going to take all night." I said to myself.