Part 12

Emi pov: 

The next day I wake up hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up Taehyung, still asleep, Jungkook shook, and Yoongi had a serious look on his face.

I let go of Taehyung and sat up.

"What the heck(let's go with that) is going on?!" Yoongi yelled causing Taehyung to wake up.

Taehyung looks cute when he wakes up.

"W-what is going on?" he asked sleepy rubbing his eyes.

Yoongi grab's Taehyung's arm and pulled Taehyung behind him.

"You tell me!"

"Wait Yoongi it's not-" Taehyung started.

"Not going to happen. I knew she was going to do something. I love A.R.M.Y. but this is crazy!" Suga interrupts him.

"Yoongi, I was-" I tried.

"I don't care! Just stay away from Tae and I." He said walking with Taehyung up the stairs.

He has the wrong idea! Ugh.

I ran upstairs into my bedroom.

A few hours later...

I changed, did my hair and makeup, grabbed my phone, and went back down the stairs.

I left the copy of the key on the kitchen table with a note, "When you guys are going out please lock the door. BTW sorry Yoongi, last night Taehyung got hit by a book I threw it at him (Accidentally) and we went down the stairs to get him some ice. We sat on the couch and something happened so he stayed with me there is nothing happening between us I promise."

I went outside and locked the door. I walked down the sidewalk the cool wind hitting my face, my hair blowing in the wind. It was a perfect day to be outside.

I forgot about work today.

Crap!

I raced down the street to the bakery about a block away.

There was a girl standing outside. She had reddish hair, a bright smile, and she was really pretty.

"Hey, are you Emi?" She asked smiling.

I walked up to her.

"Who wants to know?" I asked.

"I'm Tuzu. I'm your real sister."