Part 6

-Emi pov-

I'm hanging out with BTS!! I can't believe it!

"Excuse me for a second." I said calmly as I walked to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom I literally started to fangirl. I quickly went on my phone and looked up their names again so I wouldn't make a fool of myself. I took a deep breath and went back to our seats.

I sat in between Jungkook and V.

There was a awkward silence when I came back to the table.

Finally V broke the silence. "So what is your name?"

"Emi." I said smiling at him.

"V." He said, "That's my stage name. My real name is Taehyung." Wait? The kid that found me passed out twelve years ago? That Taehyung. "That's Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook."

He said pointing to J-hope, Suga, Rap Monster, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you all."

"Taehyung?" I asked awkwardly. "Did you meet a girl when you were younger, that fainted in front of your house by any chance?"

"Um... I've met a lot of girls. But I don't remember one that was passed out in the front of my house before." He said looking at me as the others started their own conversation. "Why do you ask?"

"N-no reason. I just thought..." My voice trailed off.

"Okay. how old are you?"

"Twenty one."

"Same. What do you want to eat?" He asked handing me a menu.

"Ramen." I said putting my phone down. It was kind of a mistake though. Taehyung took it and started to scroll through my phone. Hopeful he doesn't find those pictures of him that I uploaded for future wallpaper. "Hey! Don't go through my phone. I have private stuff on it!" I shouted trying to take the phone away from him but his arms were too long for me to reach.

He went onto my photos! First, he took a selfie, then scrolled through my phone.

"I like your photos especially this one."  NO the most embarrassing one! I edited it myself.

go check out the app pic•collage

"Hey Hyungs, do you think I look cute?"

Everyone nodded.

I could feel my face get as red as my phone case. "Hey!" I yelled at him. "Let me have it back."

I reached for it but instead of getting it, I fell on top of him ,and my phone went skidding across the ground.

I quickly got off of him. Our faces both red.

"Sorry Emi." He said.

"It was my fault for falling on you." I said standing up, I bowed, and went over to get my phone.

I sat next to him once again as the waitress came out. We all ordered.

I looked out the window and said in English, "There are girls trying to look in the windows."

Most of them looked like I was speaking gibberish. "Sorry, I tend to say something in English once in awhile. I learned it when I was little."

"It's fine." said Namjoon in English.

I smiled.

"The windows are tinted so they can barely see inside." Jungkook answered.

"Okay good. I feel weird when people watch me eat." I said. "So how exactly are you guy going to pay me back?"