Part 18

Emi POV:

I woke up in a hospital room my head still throbbing and a bandage on my head.

I looked over to see Yoongi asleep next to the bed.

"Yoongi?" I saked as he snapped awake. "Where is Tae?"

"He had to do something important. He told me to stay with you." he said blushing, I knew he didn't get told by Tae to stay. He did it out of choice.

"What happened?" I couldn't remember what happened after getting fired it's just a blur.

"You fell down the stairs and got an concussion."

"Oh, that explains a lot." I started to blush for some reason. "Yoongi? Do you know where my phone is?" I started to panic from what the weird stuff I'd put on it recently and they've already seen my weird Taehyung photos I didn't want anyone to see my Yoongi ones.

He held my phone up as he closed his eyes, "Right here."

I took it out of his hand, I scrolled through it and saw that there was a picture that I've never seen before. It was Taehyung. With a caption, "Hey, I hope that you're okay, Sorry for not being there when you woke up. Feel better, Tae Tae." I smiled.

Yoongi was asleep on the chair once again, I tapped his shoulder.

"F*** you!"

I sighed and laid back down, listening to music out loud but I could barely even hear it.

In the distance, I heard footsteps. Maybe someone was coming to visit me.

The door swung open and in walked Taehyung.

He walked over to Yoongi and whispered something into his ear. Yoongi's face turned red and he pushed Taehyung away.

"She's not yours, she's a person, not property." My eyes widened; I still didn't know what the conversation had been about.

"Um, are you both okay?" I asked unable to process what they were talking about.

Taehyung smile, "Perfectly fine, just fooling around."

"Ya, just fooling around." said Yoongi sarcastically. 

~~~~~~

I'm super sorry for not updating lately TwT forgive me