The arrival of Negan and Lucille's daughter

It was around 6am in the morning and Lucille's cancer had made her even weaker. She slowly sat up - she had refused to get any therapy done due to not wanting to harm her  unborn daughter. She attempted to reach for her glass of water but then she screamed in pain - she was in labour.

Negan got up abruptly, got himself dressed and then got Lucille dressed. He helped her into the car and they drove to the hospital.

Once they arrived at the hospital, she gave birth to her daughter via a Caesarian section. Negan kissed Lucille and hugged her. They heard their little girl cry but she wasn't moving. "W-why isn't she moving?" Lucille stammered. The doctor wrapped the little girl up and handed her to Lucille. "You have a very strong little girl. However, we have discovered that she is paralysed but she can only move her hands and head." Lucille wept and looked down at her baby girl. "She's perfect." Negan then leant over and kissed his daughter on her head and then put his arm around Lucille. "What shall we call her darling?" Lucille looked down into her little girl's eyes and smiled up at Negan. "How about: Athena?" Lucille passed their baby to Negan and he smiled. "Athena is perfect." Negan then sat on the bed next to Lucille, cuddling his wife and their daughter.