The Ending

It had been hours since Negan had gone outside to fight off the Alexandrians. Since this had been the longest Athena was on her own, her crying was worse than it had ever been. She had puked so many times and she could hear people shouting in the corridors and explosions outside. Then she heard it - her dad's whistling from a distance.

Negan walked into the room, covered in walker's guts. "Daddy." Athena began to cry. Negan saw his little girl covered in puke. "Fuck. My poor baby." Negan placed Lucille in her usual spot and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry darling. Let daddy get all this walkers guts off me and then we'll clean you up baby."

Negan got a quick shower to wash off all the guts off himself and out of his hair. He put his clean clothes and clean jacket on and put the guts-infested clothes in the wash. "Come on darling let's get you cleaned up." He carried Athena into the bathroom and got her into the shower, warmed her up and washed the puke off her body and face and out of her hair. He wrapped her in her towel and placed her in her chair again whilst he changed the bedding. Negan then dried her and put clean pyjamas onto her. "There we go baby." Athena began to cry. "Hey, it's ok. I've told you, you don't have to get upset when you puke baby. You can't help it." Negan cradled her in his arms and she asked, "daddy, why was you covered in walker guts?" Negan chuckled, "that was the only way I could have got back to my little girl." He kissed her on her head as she smiled at him. " I'm glad you're my daddy, daddy, I love you." Negan smiled at his little girl and gave her a cuddle. "I love you too my little darling. And I'm glad you're my little girl. Daddy will always love you baby, and I'll always be there for you. It's you and me against the world." Negan laid down and rested Athena on his chest as he wrapped her up as she dozed off, cuddled up to her dad.

Well guys, that's it! That's my fan fiction! I hope you like it :) so guys I've started up  Negan's Daughters on social media: for those who love Negan/Jeff but not in a wifey way. If you wanna become a daughter too come join us! 💜