The Alexandrians Strike The Sanctury

Negan was sat in the meeting room with Athena wrapped in her blanket on his knee, asleep. He was waiting for his Saviours and the Hilltop leader, Gregory for a meeting.

When everyone arrived, Gregory asked Negan why Athena was there. "Because she's my daughter, if you don't like her here I'm sure Lucille wouldn't mind getting to know you better." Negan snarled.

As Athena snoozed whilst her father was discussing about the Alexandrians' next moves and then they heard an explosion, which had woken Athena. The Alexandrians had arrived at the Sanctuary. "Daddy, what's going on?" Athena cried. "We need to get you safe baby." Negan ran through the halls of the Sanctuary with Athena in his arms to get her to their room, where she would be safe. A bullet shattered the glass of a window and very nearly hit Athena, which frightened her.

When they got back to their room, Negan placed Athena on their bed. "Are you ok my darling." "I think so daddy." Negan kissed her on her head. "We need to keep you safe baby. I need to go out there to try and stop all this. I'll be back soon baby I promise." Negan cuddles Athena for a few minutes to calm her down, she didn't want her daddy to leave her. "As long as you're safe baby, that's all that matters to me." Negan wiped Athena's tears and went outside to fight the Alexandrians. Although Athena knew she was safe, she just wanted her daddy to be with her.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to leave me a review :)