Negan, Athena and The Saviours VS the Alexandrians

Negan was sat in the RV, cuddling Athena. "I'm cold daddy." Negan picked up a blanket and wrapped it around her. "There we are baby. This will warm you up in no time." Negan kissed his little girl on her head and they both smiled at each other. Then there was a knock at the door. "That's our cue darling. It's showtime." Negan opened the door with Athena in his arms, to see several Alexandians on their knees. He walked out the RV and gently passed Athena over to Dwight. "Well well well. If it isn't the bastards that killed our men. We only wanted you to work for us and what do you do? Kill our men. Then you kill even more of our men! I think the favour needs to be returned." Negan slowly paced across the line of the kneeling Alexandrians and started to do "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe..." and he landed on a big red head man and bashed his skull in with Lucille. There were cries and screams, which caused Athena to start screaming. Negan went over to Dwight and took Athena into his arms and gently rocked her to calm her down, then he passed her back to Dwight.

As Negan re-approached the Alexandrians, an Asian man stood up and attempted to punch him. Negan threw him back on the floor and grumbled, "it looks like someone needs to learn their manners." There were more screams as Negan bashed the Asian man's skull in - Dwight calmed Athena down this time. Rick kept giving Negan the death glare, which resulted in Negan grabbing him, saying "you're coming with me." He threw Rick into the RV and before entering himself, he kissed Athena and whispered "daddy won't be long darling." Dwight and the other Saviours stayed and watched the other Alexandrians whilst Negan drove the RV with Rick inside.

Twenty minutes had passed and Negan and Rick had returned. "That little trip was to change how you saw me Rick." He then pushed Rick onto the ground and then told Carl to get up. He wrapped a belt around Carl's arm. "That hurt?" Carl just shook his head and Negan pushed him to the ground and spread his arms. Negan threw Rick's hatchet to the floor and told Rick to chop his son's arm off. Rick began to plead with Negan to take him instead but Carl begged Rick to get it done with. Rick lifted the hatchet into the air, but in mid-swing, Negan stopped him and told Carl to get back in line. Negan then crouched down to Rick's eye level and said, "you should be doing your absolute best to protect your son. You see that little girl in my buddy Dwight's arms over there? That's my little girl. And if anyone even tried to hurt her, Lucille would make your skull into smithereens just like that." Negan snapped his fingers. "You work for me now Rick. We'll be making regular visits to Alexandria and taking supplies. Do you understand?" Rick nodded. Negan got up and said "Good." He snapped his fingers again and pointed at Daryl - the Saviours grabbed him and put him in a truck. The Alexandrians left as Negan took his little Athena out of Dwight's arms and said "come on baby, let's get you home." And he got in the RV with Athena in his arms, heading back to The Sanctuary.

I hope you guys like this chapter! The next chapter will be up soon.