Prologue - the wolf in the woods

Sonics pov

Everyday was the same. I always visit my mother in the woods and each time I come back from the woods and go into the woods in a red hood...I can only see a wolf looking at me with purple eyes...it reminded me of a friend that disappeared a long time ago...his name was Knuckles...the red on my cape and hood reminds me so much of him if only I knew where he is...then I would've been there for him....and to be honest...way before he disappeared I fell in love with him. But he only loves Rouge who has committed suicide years ago...The others laughed at him as if they moved on...that's when he cut himself in the eye and yelled as he screamed, THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! YOUR ALL AT FAULT!!!...EVEN YOU!!...*he pointed at me* I LOVED HER AND YOU ALL TOOK HER AWAY!!...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU EVER!!! I wrote a letter for him but he never got it...because that was the day he disappeared...my letter disappeared maybe it blew away...but then that's when the wolf thing started...every time I walk in and out of the woods that wolf sees me as if it was watching me...why is it watching me? And why does it stare at me?... I think that wolf had something to do with Knuckles disappearance but I keep denying it...Knuckles will never fall for me...everyday I confessed to no one in the woods but myself about my confessions of love to Knuckles and my heart and the feelings I wanted to share with him...I can't even imagine how badly things got...the village assumed he's dead and yet they still felt guilty... so on the first day of walking to my mothers house...I saw purple eyes looking at me as I gasped...I looked at it and it was a wolf I ignored it but I couldn't ignore its gaze...it's eyes seemed to be starring at me...but why?...is it...no... I said as I mumbled nervously, d..d..don't look at the wolf...don't look at the wolf... I arrived at my mothers house and gave her the soup she needed...then I walked out of the woods but not before the wolf pounced in front of me...it looked at me I stood there as if it was ready to attack me...but it didn't it just stared at me...as if it knows me...but I walked away nervously and scared as I mumbled, why are you?...looking at me?... I walked to my sisters and my house as if I kept thinking about how that wolf was starring at me..it never attacks me and yet...it stairs at me with those eyes...those bright beautiful purple eyes. I never told anyone they would think I'm crazy...but I know I felt like...I seen those eyes before...but where?