Chapter 10 - a walk with the wolf

Sonics pov

Today is the day I go for a walk with Mister Wolf...but as I put on my hood and cloak I saw him underneath a net I ran to him and I cut the net with a knife. I said as I hugged him, are you okay Mister Wolf? I petted his head as he nodded. I said, are you still up for a walk Mister Wolf? The wolf nodded as we walked around the forest it was so relaxing but yet so quiet... the walk took only 4 minutes and the wolf placed his head on my arm indicating me that he wanted to show me something. I asked it as we stopped, is there something you wanna show me Mister Wolf? The wolf nodded and said, yes I do...follow me...little boy. I nodded as I followed him. He led me down a narrow path that I have never been before. This path was full of flowers, trees, and even green leaves scattered around. That's when the wolf gave me a sign to run with him as he runs ahead. I laughed and said as I ran to him, hey wait up Mister Wolf... I laughed as I can feel the breeze on my face but for some reason I was...crying but that's when I fell down and Mister Wolf looked back and saw me. I sprained my ankle as I felt it painfully bad. Luckily it was minor. Then Mister Wolf came back and saw it...that's when he offered me ride on his back. It would be rude of me to deny it but I hesitated before I got on his back the hard way. He stood up and ran along with me. I felt the breeze on my face once more. Mister Wolf was so fast like a wolf could be. I saw the leaves falling down from the trees and the wind blew so gently. Then we arrived at the destination he showed me. It was a view of a valley that had a pond, Flowers, trees, and so much grass. The sun shined so beautifully in the sky. I placed myself down as I tried my hardest to make sure I don't hurt my ankle even worse. I sat down on the grass as Mister Wolf sat down as well. I asked him, is this what...you wanted to show me? Mister Wolf nodded and said, I come here nearly everyday...I never showed anyone this spot but...your a kind hearted little boy. I blushed a little at what he said. I asked, am I?...really kind hearted Mister Wolf? He nodded at me as he placed his head on my lap. I smiled knowing he has a kind heart as well then we headed back as soon as the sun began to set.