Chapter 12 - a sentimental heartbreak

Sonics pov

I gasped in horror seeing a few wolf hunters gathered around him as two of them restraint me. The wolf struggled and growled as they were hurting him. I screamed in tears, STOP IT!!!...PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! I struggled out of their grasp but their grip tightened as I struggled more. The wolf was restraint and hurt pretty badly. I kicked one of the hunters and kicked the other one as I ran to the wolf. But the two stopped me once again as one said, QUIT SQUIRMING AND STAY AWAY FROM THAT BEAST!!! I screamed, HES NOT A BEAST!!...HES MY FRIEND!!! The hunters laughed at the two gripped tighter than before. The wolf looked at me as I struggled away from them and cried as I screamed, LEAVE US ALONE AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!... the wolf growled as the one of the hunters started to beat me up just to make me hold still. That's when the wolf broke free and torn the one hunter that attacked me. I screamed, MISTER WOLF!! He said, RUN LITTLE BOY...HIDE...I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!! I gasped as I did what he wanted me to do. I hid behind a tree as my red cape blew as my hood flew off. The wolf was strong and he even torn apart the other few. Then as if my heart shattered and as the wolf torn the last one he got shot as I gasped in horror.. he collapsed as the dead hunters were demolished. I screamed as I ran to him, MISTER WOLF!!! I kneeled down and placed his head on my lap. That's when I cried for a moment before seeing my sister in shock. I said in anger, what do you want?...have you told them?... my sister said, I'm sorry...I thought you were. I yelled, YOU IDIOT!!!...GET AWAY FROM ME NOW!!! My sister ran off. I knew she was in guilt but I was so angry at her I couldn't find the chance to forgive her. I cried on Mister Wolfs head. His eyes closed and his breathing was shallow. I couldn't imagine why as My heart broke in two. I cried in the woods as I lost someone dear to me.