Chapter 13 - Sonic learns the truth./true loves kiss

Sonics pov

I cried so soft that no one would hear me. But that's when a witch I didn't recognize walk to me with a calm expression on her face. The old witch turn into a young girl and said, my my...looks like someone finally found love...real love actually. I asked her, what are you talking about?...who are you? She didn't answer both of my questions. The witch said, well...don't worry about him he's okay...he's just hurt from the wound he received. I asked her, what do you mean? That's when she said as the wolf regained consciousness, don't you recognize him?...he was the one that you fell in love with...remember?...I placed a spell on him and I told him that the only way to break it...is finding true love...and who is none other...than you. I realized what she meant as I looked into his eyes again. The witch said, the rest is up to you...one little kiss from you...and he will be back to the way he used to be. I whispered to him as the witch walked away and I gazed into his eyes once again this time in sadness and love, I...I knew there was something about you that I couldn't see...now I know...it's been you all this time...I have to tell you something that was with in my heart....from the moment I saw you my heart pound and I have fallen In love with you...I watched you from a far without anyone knowing...but you...I was the only one who ever watched you...but I think you watched me from a far as well...Knuckles...I love you... then I raised him to my lips and then...I kissed him on the forehead. Then That's when a miracle happened.