Chapter 8 - the sister

(For once) Sonia's pov

My brother was right I never loved them both even when I wished my mother dead I felt so selfish but why did he haft to?... I was walking in the village worried about my brother and said to myself as everyone glared at me, oh man this is my fault...Sonic left and it's all my fault...why?...why do I haft to be jealous of him and why is it that my mother favors him over me?....no...it's my fault that he left it's my fault that mothers dead it's my fault about everything...why can't I just love them... I decided to pay him a visit tomorrow when I have the chance to make things right with him and mother. Then that day came I knocked on the door and no one was home so I paid a visit to my mother. It was so sad that he made a grave for her and I never had a chance to apologize to her for all the nasty things I said to her and brother... I went to her grave and said, hey...I'm guessing your mad at me for what happened...I...I never wanted this to happen...I wish you were alive so I can tell you how sorry I am...to tell you how much I love you and brother both...I hope you can forgive me mother I never said anything like this to you but I love you and brother and father so much and I always will. Then I saw Sonic with a wolf I was terrified as hell. I had to do something as I ran back to the village for help but little did I know I had made a huge mistake.